Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

You are correct, I didn't. But something told me that Leicester weren't going to get first dibs on a Croatian superstar that the the rest of Football had missed.

Croatian footballers are/ were not unheard of at the time. So before we all shout Mahrez, major success in Algerian football is only a recent phenomenon.

lol what a woeful comment. last time I looked English and French players weren't unheard of as well yet the rest of football seem to have missed vardy drink water kante.

You are correct, I didn't. But something told me that Leicester weren't going to get first dibs on a Croatian superstar that the the rest of Football had missed.

Croatian footballers are/ were not unheard of at the time. So before we all shout Mahrez, major success in Algerian football is only a recent phenomenon.

Mahrez was playing in France dummy, I'm pretty sure France is a nation known to the premier league.

Mahrez isn't even Algerian lol. He's French (with an Algerian father).

Kramaric wasn't 'unheard of' either - in case you'd forgotten we were rivalling Chelsea for his signature, who this time last year were looking good for the title.

Good players quite often go unnoticed, we're just better than most at finding them. Vardy, Kante and Mahrez were all playing in lower leagues very recently, yet now they make up the spine of the PLs table toppers. Kramaric hasn't worked out so far, but he clearly has talent - even if it's not worked out for him here.

Silly me, I thought he'd chosen Algeria!

Maybe you think I am some sort of plum but I am well aware of the now known connection to his French heritage.

French second division is like scouting at Concord Rangers in the Vanarama National League South.

lol what a woeful comment. last time I looked English and French players weren't unheard of as well yet the rest of football seem to have missed vardy drink water kante.

People hadn't missed Vardy.

Vardy changed his life and grew up.

Nice one him.

Being at Man Utd doesn't scream " Under the radar" to me in Danny's case either. He didn't fit at the time.

Silly me, I thought he'd chosen Algeria!

Maybe you think I am some sort of plum but I am well aware of the now known connection to his French heritage.

French second division is like scouting at Concord Rangers in the Vanarama National League South.

But you were saying it like he was reasonably well known about because he was Algerian. Yes, since joining us he has chosen to represent Algeria, but when we signed him he was plying his trade in France, after growing up in France, with a French mother (I believe) and a French passport, so for all intents and purposes he was French. So you can't claim Algerian football being on the rise for the reason we knew about Riyad.

But you were saying it like he was reasonably well known about because he was Algerian. Yes, since joining us he has chosen to represent Algeria, but when we signed him he was plying his trade in France, after growing up in France, with a French mother (I believe) and a French passport, so for all intents and purposes he was French. So you can't claim Algerian football being on the rise for the reason we knew about Riyad.

He plays in England now. At what point did he change his nation to play for?

He was always Algerian in footballing terms.

Mahrez was playing in France dummy, I'm pretty sure France is a nation known to the premier league.

Like a broken record. So are a lot of French Algerians. Doesn't make him any less likely to play for Algeria.

Algerian football has only had a lift in recent years, so to has second division football.

People hadn't missed Vardy.

Vardy changed his life and grew up.

Nice one him.

Being at Man Utd doesn't scream " Under the radar" to me in Danny's case either. He didn't fit at the time.

Conveniently ignoring Kante.

Your arguing my point for me lol, yes he wasn't under the radar, still ended up at little old Leicester city didn't he.

Using your logic every player we sign who isn't from Outer Mongolia must be sub par as someone better would of come in if they were any good which is obviously laughable and not the case at all.

Like a broken record. So are a lot of French Algerians. Doesn't make him any less likely to play for Algeria.

Algerian football has only had a lift in recent years, so to has second division football.

So you rate the Croatian league much higher than the French second tier but didn't think it's top goal scorer by a long margin was any more than league one standard?

Conveniently ignoring Kante.

Your arguing my point for me lol, yes he wasn't under the radar, still ended up at little old Leicester city didn't he.

Using your logic every player we sign who isn't from Outer Mongolia must be sub par as someone better would of come in if they were any good which is obviously laughable and not the case at all.

If you found Gold in the River Soar once before, would you not bother again? Or would others not do the panning for you once they'd realised there is potential for money there?

If you found Gold in the River Soar once before, would you not bother again? Or would others not do the panning for you once they'd realised there is potential for money there?

I get what you are saying it's just that half the current team and not to mention every other decent player picked up by a unfashionable club before catching the eye of the big boys proves you utterly and fundamentally incorrect lol.

Also the Chelsea point carries no weight either, at the time there was a rather big gap in ability required to play for us and that required to play for Chelsea, not every player Chelsea don't want is "closer to league one standard" although you can say that about you've never seen I don't know and there is no evidence at all to suggest you any more correct than those who thought he'd tear the premier up.

I remember when Foxestalk melted when he arrived.

I happened to suggest that he was League One at best and was ostracised.

Just been catching up on this thread and the followings on from this comment, I've out of shear boredom of watching the Liverpool decided to do a search on here, from that search it appears this is the only kramaric thread you have commented on, also there was a poster who kept throwing the league one standard comment but unless you have two usernames on here it wasn't you

Just been catching up on this thread and the followings on from this comment, I've out of shear boredom of watching the Liverpool decided to do a search on here, from that search it appears this is the only kramaric thread you have commented on, also there was a poster who kept throwing the league one standard comment but unless you have two usernames on here it wasn't you

As said earlier. Babylon restricted my replies.

I would love to elaborate but the risk is not worth it.

I'm sure some on here will remember the thread but I don't want to be censored again.

Could you please post up the link.

I shall then show my replies.

It was under a former guise .

I can't remember my original username to be honest. Hotmail and o2 got dicked , so anything could be it. Canvas or can something possibly?

Cheers

I get what you are saying it's just that half the current team and not to mention every other decent player picked up by a unfashionable club before catching the eye of the big boys proves you utterly and fundamentally incorrect lol.

Also the Chelsea point carries no weight either, at the time there was a rather big gap in ability required to play for us and that required to play for Chelsea, not every player Chelsea don't want is "closer to league one standard" although you can say that about you've never seen I don't know and there is no evidence at all to suggest you any more correct than those who thought he'd tear the premier up.

Granted. But Chelsea aren't in the business of missing out on a trick are they?

Have they, other than recent Croat failures?

Granted. But Chelsea aren't in the business of missing out on a trick are they?

Have they, other than recent Croat failures?

Archived