Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

He's  not gappy with CR

The attacker ended his EPL inactivity on Wednesday when he agreed to move on loan to German side Hoffenheim on loan for the rest of the campaign [as per The Guardian].

Speaking to Goal after confirming his move, the 24-year-old revealed his unhappiness in England, accused Ranieri of not giving him a good enough opportunity, and also hinted that he had no plans to return to the club.

“It’s hard to say that I’m mad at Leicester or hold anything against them,” Kramaric began, “but I felt unhappy.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/01/21/kramaric-transfer-ex-leicester-hitman-slams-ranieri/“Claudio Ranieri didn’t give me a proper chance, which I believe I deserved considering my behaviour on and off the pitch and also in training,” he continued. “But I was always pushed aside.”

Fat chance of him coming back then.

Nothing too surprising there. Must have killed him to see Ulloa constantly picked ahead of him "cus he's big and offers something else" (Though nobody can actually point that out and just talk about his goals last season).

Krammy to Monchengladbach after taking the Bundesliga by storm second half of the season.

"Andrej wasn't the main striker, he was more behind Vardy. But behind Vardy I prefer Leonardo Ulloa and Shinki Okazaki, because Ulloa covers the ball very well, he's a fighter, and Okazaki is another who presses everybody every second.

"Kramaric has fantastic skill but sometimes he rests and recovers. This team can't recover, they need to run, run, run.

So there you go, he's too lazy for the way we play. Ranieri had his reasons and people can stop bleating about it now.

Guest CityFan 06

It's understandable why he feels that way. Best of luck to him at Hoffenheim. I still think he's a good skilful striker and with game time, he will score goals I reckon.

Will we ever know what has really happened here ....   I'm not going to hold my breath.   AK seems a little bitter and I doubt if he will be able to hold back with his comments but that will only cover his point of view and not why 2 separate managers have not given him much game time.  For whats its worth now a friend of mine who had direct contact with AK said he liked to burn the candle at both ends.  If you hold that thought then look at some of the comments it might just give an inkling as to what went on ....  AK saying his attitude was 'good at training and his behaviour was good on and off the pitch'  ...   ???.   CR saying in his team 'you have to run and run and run' ...  ??.   The training ground is where decisions are made and players are judged by the manager after consultation with Shakey, and all the other backroom fitness staff.    CR has also now admitted he needs another striker so it does seem strange if you have one that cost so much (and that reflects how good we thought he should be), that he doesn't play ...   even in cup games.

Just a thought. 

Lads, he ain't coming back. Claudio doesen't fancy him, he doesn't fit the way we play. Best we can hope is he does well and we can sell him for a decent wedge in the summer. I'd imagine there will be an option to buy clause in there. I don't think he wants to come back anyway.

I kinda blame Pearson for his downfall, he never really gave him a chance. A bit of a run in the team, actually with a strike partner and he may, may have fulfilled his potential!

I kinda blame Pearson for his downfall, he never really gave him a chance. A bit of a run in the team, actually with a strike partner and he may, may have fulfilled his potential!

Pearson signed him, he made the majority of his appearances under Pearson and scored ALL his goals under him too.

But blame him if you want that's cool too.

you are very idiot

He's got a point in that Kramaric only ever got a chance as a lone striker (and still offered far more in that than ulloa has...).

Honestly though, letting him go because he doesn't run enough... unless he's actively afraid of the ball he'd still be better than Leo in this system, and we did and do still need a plan b better than stick an inanimate lump up top, play for the defeat and hope to knick a clean sheet. With ball players like inler not suited to the fast tempo, why not change styles for plan b?

I said it before. Kram would flourish at teams that dominate leagues, where all he has to do is stay forward because of their constant attacking and not run much. I think it is why he did so well in Croatia.

And to be fair thats why chelsea were probably interested in the first place.

he's actually on the bench for hoffenheim, crazy

To be fair he's just joined them, barely trained with the team so wouldn't know the others that well yet and the coach probably wants to carry on with his current squad for this week while he settles in.

He's probably happy he's made the bench this week - it's a lot more than a lot of players would expect immediately after a move, and certainly a lot more than he's used to of late...

Jaysus the weeping and bitterness in this thread.

That's twice he's whinged and whined to the media. If nothing else that demonstrates a bad attitude. Wasn't and won't ever make the grade for us.

Stop crying people. We will sign a fancy named player again.

Archived