Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Jaysus the weeping and bitterness in this thread.

That's twice he's whinged and whined to the media. If nothing else that demonstrates a bad attitude. Wasn't and won't ever make the grade for us.

Stop crying people. We will sign a fancy named player again.

It's once, and he knows his time here is over anyway. Can hardly say he has a bad attitude for saying he wasn't enjoying not getting any sort of chance, frankly I'd be unhappy if any player was here and happy to not be involved, that's far more indicative of a bad attitude and approach.

It's once, and he knows his time here is over anyway. Can hardly say he has a bad attitude for saying he wasn't enjoying not getting any sort of chance, frankly I'd be unhappy if any player was here and happy to not be involved, that's far more indicative of a bad attitude and approach.

say it behind closed doors not out in the media, he has no professionalism 

I'll swoop in in defence of my fellow foxile.

It is absolutely twice he has had a whinge to the press, once when he was at the club. It's the nature of his moaning too, having a little dig at his shirt number. So ****ing what? It's a number. Shut your mouth and do your job.

And whilst we are at it, I forget the game but recently he said of coming off the bench 'I decided I would run'. Well, yeah, that's kind've the aim.

I have seen nothing during his tenure here to suggest a positive attitude, but I've seen a lot of whining. He's been deemed surplus to requirements by Claudio, and that should be MORE than damning enough for City fans.

I'll swoop in in defence of my fellow foxile.

It is absolutely twice he has had a whinge to the press, once when he was at the club. It's the nature of his moaning too, having a little dig at his shirt number. So ****ing what? It's a number. Shut your mouth and do your job.

And whilst we are at it, I forget the game but recently he said of coming off the bench 'I decided I would run'. Well, yeah, that's kind've the aim.

I have seen nothing during his tenure here to suggest a positive attitude, but I've seen a lot of whining. He's been deemed surplus to requirements by Claudio, and that should be MORE than damning enough for City fans.

When was the other time? He had one interview where he said he'd be open to a loan move to get some playing time ahead of the euros (and if that's moaning, I assume you want rid of inler for wanting to play as well), but he's not moaned in the media before this.

Maybe if he was ever given a chance to do his job...

When was the other time? He had one interview where he said he'd be open to a loan move to get some playing time ahead of the euros (and if that's moaning, I assume you want rid of inler for wanting to play as well), but he's not moaned in the media before this.

Maybe if he was ever given a chance to do his job...

He was given a chance last season, he looked sluggish and lazy. The manager then deemed him not good enough. New manager, same judgement.

'I don't know what the problem is, the fans love me, I'm just not playing' - words to that effect, and it isn't just a passing comment. It's an implication that the manager is at fault. It's unprofessional, it's sulky and it's not conducive to the team ethic we have cultivated.

Let. It. Go. He isn't good enough. I know he's got a fancy name, a hefty price tag and probably scored loads for you on Football Manager but he's GONE and he NEVER made the grade. If you're that passionate about the career progression of Andrej Kramaric why don't you follow a team that will bow to his superior football abilities and will afford him the reverence his name should demand, jesus ****ing christ.

He was given a chance last season, he looked sluggish and lazy. The manager then deemed him not good enough. New manager, same judgement.

'I don't know what the problem is, the fans love me, I'm just not playing' - words to that effect, and it isn't just a passing comment. It's an implication that the manager is at fault. It's unprofessional, it's sulky and it's not conducive to the team ethic we have cultivated.

Let. It. Go. He isn't good enough. I know he's got a fancy name, a hefty price tag and probably scored loads for you on Football Manager but he's GONE and he NEVER made the grade. If you're that passionate about the career progression of Andrej Kramaric why don't you follow a team that will bow to his superior football abilities and will afford him the reverence his name should demand, jesus ****ing christ.

He was played in a 5-4-1 set up to never offer any attacking threat. When he gets games like the hull game where we seemed to be actively instructed to keep 10 in our own box at all times it's a bit daft to suggest he had plenty of chances and didn't make the grade - how's any striker supposed to show what they can do in that (worth noting that in that he was still controlling the ball within 20 yards of himself, making him better than Ulloa).

I'm not passionate about his career progression, I hope he proves us wrong and I reckon my money would be comfortably safe in saying he'll score more than ulloa between now and the end of the season, all I'm saying is declaring him a shit arrogant whiner is a load of nonsense. As Claudio says, doesn't fit the style (which would mean it was because of the manager he wasn't playing, because the manager chooses the system), but it's nothing more than that. 

He was played in a 5-4-1 set up to never offer any attacking threat. When he gets games like the hull game where we seemed to be actively instructed to keep 10 in our own box at all times it's a bit daft to suggest he had plenty of chances and didn't make the grade - how's any striker supposed to show what they can do in that (worth noting that in that he was still controlling the ball within 20 yards of himself, making him better than Ulloa).

I'm not passionate about his career progression, I hope he proves us wrong and I reckon my money would be comfortably safe in saying he'll score more than ulloa between now and the end of the season, all I'm saying is declaring him a shit arrogant whiner is a load of nonsense. As Claudio says, doesn't fit the style (which would mean it was because of the manager he wasn't playing, because the manager chooses the system), but it's nothing more than that.

Too many chips when in good positions. He's played this season and had a one in one where he basically passed it to the keeper. The games he played last year he was chipping goalkeepers stood on their lines, passing waywardly and slowing down the game by taking too many touches. He'd do well in Italy but doesn't have it for the Prem currently, nothing to do with styles or formations.

Too many chips when in good positions. He's played this season and had a one in one where he basically passed it to the keeper. The games he played last year he was chipping goalkeepers stood on their lines, passing waywardly and slowing down the game by taking too many touches. He'd do well in Italy but doesn't have it for the Prem currently, nothing to do with styles or formations.

As in the arsenal game where cech scrambled across to make a good save? You'd be disappointed to give the keeper a chance with anything that close but it's not as if it was against some poverty keeper rather than one of the best of the last decade in this division. 

Well no, it would be all to do with styles if he's more suited to italy than england, because the style of play and the average tempo of a match differs between the two countries...

As in the arsenal game where cech scrambled across to make a good save? You'd be disappointed to give the keeper a chance with anything that close but it's not as if it was against some poverty keeper rather than one of the best of the last decade in this division.

Well no, it would be all to do with styles if he's more suited to italy than england, because the style of play and the average tempo of a match differs between the two countries...

No, not the Arsenal game. The two other games when, in space twenty years out, he decided a chip straight into the keepers hands was what was needed.

Sorry, but your judgement appears to be clouded. He's hardly played for us in two years and joined the team bottom of the Bundesliga. He might have a fancy name and possibly be our record signing but he didn't meet the expectations we all had.

Whether the style helped or hindered him is irrelevant, chances went begging, passes were given away and he didn't have the stomach to put himself where it hurt to stretch for half chances (like Hull at home last year).

Given the pricetag he has to be considered as one of our biggest ever flops yet your excuse is that the team sitting top of the league, scoring goals galore, somehow didn't suit poor Andre's style.

No, not the Arsenal game. The two other games when, in space twenty years out, he decided a chip straight into the keepers hands was what was needed.

Sorry, but your judgement appears to be clouded. He's hardly played for us in two years and joined the team bottom of the Bundesliga. He might have a fancy name and possibly be our record signing but he didn't meet the expectations we all had.

Whether the style helped or hindered him is irrelevant, chances went begging, passes were given away and he didn't have the stomach to put himself where it hurt to stretch for half chances (like Hull at home last year).

Given the pricetag he has to be considered as one of our biggest ever flops yet your excuse is that the team sitting top of the league, scoring goals galore, somehow didn't suit poor Andre's style.

He's only played two games this season (arsenal and liverpool) and he's only been here a year.

Does being utterly ridiculous take work or does it come naturally to you? Claudio himself has said that Kramarics style of play and ours didn't match, because he's not one for the constant pressing (much like Inler tbf). We were set up to play one way last season, he fitted that (even if the formations then played from mid-february through to the end of march then removed any attacking intent from the team), Claudio comes in and wants us to be fast tempo football, he no longer fits into the style. Nothing to do with us being top of the league or scoring goals galore. 

Archived