Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Reading an interview, I think it was Marcel Desailly, or some other former Ranieri player the other day and he said Ranieri will show no mercy shipping players out if they don't fit in with the group. Made me think immediately of Kramaric. He clearly has talent but what's his attitude like? We of all fans know the importance of strong team spirit and it only takes one bad egg to spoil it. If that is Kramaric's problem I wouldn't want him back.

Reading an interview, I think it was Marcel Desailly, or some other former Ranieri player the other day and he said Ranieri will show no mercy shipping players out if they don't fit in with the group. Made me think immediately of Kramaric. He clearly has talent but what's his attitude like? We of all fans know the importance of strong team spirit and it only takes one bad egg to spoil it. If that is Kramaric's problem I wouldn't want him back.

He was included in the christmas fancy dress trip to amsterdam, so I doubt he's that much of a bad egg.

His playing style just doesn't fit in with the way we were playing before we shipped him out on loan. That's all there is to it. Don't get why people seem to be insistent that there's some sort of falling out that's occurred.

Ironically, a player like him might well have been what we needed during that run of 1-0s when we were struggling to break teams down and they were nullifying Vardy's threat in behind. Yes, we managed to pull through and get a result regardless, but Kramaric's technical ability could have made things a little easier.

FWIW I think he'll be here next season. We're going to have the dilemma that we need to bulk up the squad size without too many new faces which could potentially upset the balance and team spirit within the camp. Kramaric is technically good, has experience playing (successfully) in Europe, is familiar with the rest of the squad, will have a bit more confidence now after his loan spell, and is still young enough that he can develop into a solid player.

He was included in the christmas fancy dress trip to amsterdam, so I doubt he's that much of a bad egg.

His playing style just doesn't fit in with the way we were playing before we shipped him out on loan. That's all there is to it. Don't get why people seem to be insistent that there's some sort of falling out that's occurred.

Ironically, a player like him might well have been what we needed during that run of 1-0s when we were struggling to break teams down and they were nullifying Vardy's threat in behind. Yes, we managed to pull through and get a result regardless, but Kramaric's technical ability could have made things a little easier.

FWIW I think he'll be here next season. We're going to have the dilemma that we need to bulk up the squad size without too many new faces which could potentially upset the balance and team spirit within the camp. Kramaric is technically good, has experience playing (successfully) in Europe, is familiar with the rest of the squad, will have a bit more confidence now after his loan spell, and is still young enough that he can develop into a solid player.

Still feel its not how he fits in (gets on well with the other players) but his attitude and application that is the key to this.  Two managers were not happy with it.   CR will talk to his counterpart at Hoff and then decide what to do next.  I'm not sure if he will make the grade and personally think we need someone far far better ....   x2.  

• 3 weeks later...

Was surprised to see him at the Victory parade today.

Do you think he'll be with us next season?

yes, still a talented player just didn't quite fit the way we played, I think our system will evolve next season and Kramaric will play a part

We'll see what happens with regards to Hoffenheim or a permanent departure - what is clear is that Andrej is part of Croatia's squad of 27 for the last two friendlies against Moldavia and San Marino before leaving for France.

We'll see what happens with regards to Hoffenheim or a permanent departure - what is clear is that Andrej is part of Croatia's squad of 27 for the last two friendlies against Moldavia and San Marino before leaving for France.

Phwoar they're some challenging friendlies

I'm sure he'll be back and in the firing line. After all I can see Ulloa moving on to pastures new next season. I'm not sure where it will leave Shinji either as we will clearly bring in a new striker

He'll 100% be gone if we get a decent offer for him.

He's without doubt our 4th choice striker and we may possibly sign two strikers this summer but almost certainly at least one.

Kramaric will almost certainly go and I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of Okazaki and Ulloa go as well.

Wait n see..!!!

Claudio and his staff may of been very shrewd.

If he wants in, and they believe he can fit,or they believe his place is elsewhere so be it!!

why has a fan try and play the guessing game and push out an opinion.

He could be now, the forward we are seeking.Euros are on us, then new prestige

club tournaments for Leicester.I'll sit on the fence and wait what our coaching staff

make of him...

Archived