Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Austin v Kramaric ? .... sounds like a good thread Doc ! :)

Not really - austins the better player (although why people on here keep talking about him when he suffers the exact same problem to us as Kramaric - an inability to play a constant press game - I will never understand)

Not really - austins the better player (although why people on here keep talking about him when he suffers the exact same problem to us as Kramaric - an inability to play a constant press game - I will never understand)

Sorry (cheap shot) it was actually a thread I started ages ago when AK wasn't getting a look in and I thought we ought to bolster the squad by having a go for Austin.  I know Austin wasn't ideal but (with his prem scoring record) he would have hit the ground running and certainly added something.   He's moved on now so am looking forward to who CR gets to fill the gap. 

Congratulations; do you want a medal?

You must be so proud...

Not at all. If I wanted for anything on here, it would be let others' opinion stand if they differ to your own and not create a bandwagon of clique followers to stifle a differing opinion.

Foxestalk is a hotbed of turgid claptrap for the most part.

Oh man you are a legend, we should just sack off all our scouts now and get you in to spot talent!

Whilst I can sometimes make an opinion on a player from a lesser standard not being the world beater FT had all but decided he was, I doubt my experience in professional football would stack up enough to get a job doing the same.

You already are, and have been in just about every post.

Thanks

League 1 Standard - he doesn't play in a style that suits us....but you can tell that he is a decent player and i have no doubt that he will succeed elsewhere.

I don't particularly think that he earned a spot in the team or on the bench at that but I do believe that he should of been given a chance....would of liked him to get a few starts or at least 20 mins at the end of a few games 

Whilst I can sometimes make an opinion on a player from a lesser standard not being the world beater FT had all but decided he was, I doubt my experience in professional football would stack up enough to get a job doing the same.

Thanks

At the end of the day whether you said it or not, you assumptions were...well pretty much that, assumptions, as I somewhat doubt you'd streamed the Croatian premier league for two seasons before we went in for him.

At the end of the day whether you said it or not, you assumptions were...well pretty much that, assumptions, as I somewhat doubt you'd streamed the Croatian premier league for two seasons before we went in for him.

You are correct, I didn't. But something told me that Leicester weren't going to get first dibs on a Croatian superstar that the the rest of Football had missed.

Croatian footballers are/ were not unheard of at the time. So before we all shout Mahrez, major success in Algerian football is only a recent phenomenon.

You are correct, I didn't. But something told me that Leicester weren't going to get first dibs on a Croatian superstar that the the rest of Football had missed.

Croatian footballers are/ were not unheard of at the time. So before we all shout Mahrez, major success in Algerian football is only a recent phenomenon.

Mahrez isn't even Algerian lol. He's French (with an Algerian father).

Kramaric wasn't 'unheard of' either - in case you'd forgotten we were rivalling Chelsea for his signature, who this time last year were looking good for the title.

Good players quite often go unnoticed, we're just better than most at finding them. Vardy, Kante and Mahrez were all playing in lower leagues very recently, yet now they make up the spine of the PLs table toppers. Kramaric hasn't worked out so far, but he clearly has talent - even if it's not worked out for him here.

Archived