Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Can't blame him.

He is a striker who is superior to that shithouse we had up front tonight technically and physically (aerial ability and strength aside).

Yet he had been not given a shot.

we are top of the league and some of you continue to have a go at our players! unbelievable

The way he created both chances for himself yesterday shows why he should still have a future here. Glad he's going to get game time for the Euros but hope his ran isn't run at Leicester because I'm convinced he is our most natural finisher - you can tell that by the goals he's scored. All quality finishes.

Absolute madness that he didn't get a chance here and we are now scraping the barrell trying to sign pretty much anyone. Really can't get my head around it.

He is clearly a confidence player and looked like he had bags of it on his debut.

He still missed a load of chances when "confident".

Those highlights are so textbook Kramaric. The skill to create those chances for himself but scores neither. He isn't far off. I'm sure of it.

He reminds me of Suarez when he first joined Liverpool. Plenty of flair and creativity but he needed 5 chances to score. It's only when he started knocking them in regularly he became more deadly. Same with Vardy tbf, his finishing has improved no end compared to when we first signed him.

It probably is just a habitual thing. It's alright knocking them in in training but you need to be playing regularly in stadiums to get your eye in.

True, but he finished two, against Arsenal and Villa brilliantly, when the rest of the the team and the manager weren't.

I'm sorry but the header was a decent enough goal against Villa but the goal against Arsenal was pretty ordinary. Why are people trying to build him up and making comments like 'I cant understand why he wasnt given a chance'.

The manager has said why. He couldnt handle our style of play. I think the exact words were, 'sometimes he has to recover but in our team you cannot'.

Simple. We play with pace on the counter with bursts of energetic attacks. He clearly didnt fit that.

This confidence thing is bollocks too if you ask me. Strikers short on confidence dont try and chip the keeper when they're clean through. He's got confidence in his own ability, its just those abilities dont fit in with us.

Archived