Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

Who's going to take up the role of official Kram-dog loan reporter then? Must be able to report on him scoring without saying "I told you so".

I'm sure there are plenty who will be happy to advise when he scores / assists / plays / passes wind

If he gets a run of goals, and assists, we still might seem him again.

Shame, he didnt go out earlier, October-Nov.

Now hes in my backyard, I will keep an eye on him, though not live.

Info.....ITV4. also show Bundesliga highlights from previous weekend, so if you fancy it...

I'm sure there will be a stream for the home game against Leverkusen somewhere this weekend.

wait until monday they can see highlights.

FOR EXPATS ..

German Sky will have it.

Holland have saturday night highlights.

France aswell.

My english is not good enough to make joke that is funny to everyone, I realize that and Im sorry.

Goodbye, and have a really nice life.

Andrej, I wish you well at Hoffenheim and hope you come back an even better player. Because I know there's a lot of talent with you that needs match practice and we could use that next season.

Good luck with your new club for Saturday! :thumbup:

Why oh ****ing why have we loaned kramaric out when have got a pile of **** for backup.

I've scoured these forums for an answer and haven't got one. I've seen a similar circumstance with Gradel when we chucked a potential champions league standard player on the tip for no apparant reason. We then spent years attracting an amazing talent to the club, kramaric that we have seemingly let waste away.

Shocking, especially with the current standard of our squad of stikers.

How the **** can we let Andre go out on loan with this current dip in attacking form?

If any of you mention a chip v Hill in your answer ...... I'll explode.

Archived