Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

This confidence thing is bollocks too if you ask me. Strikers short on confidence dont try and chip the keeper when they're clean through. He's got confidence in his own ability, its just those abilities dont fit in with us.

I didn't say anything about confidence.

And your post makes no sense. His two chances last night were the direct result of fast counter attacks.

And on the subject of our high pressing game. It's nonsense. We have varied our tactics to standing off as much as we have pressed aggressively. We don't relentlessly play at that pace at all.

And your post makes no sense. His two chances last night were the direct result of fast counter attacks.

And on the subject of our high pressing game. It's nonsense. We have varied our tactics to standing off as much as we have pressed aggressively. We don't relentlessly play at that pace at all.

He's gone, get over it. He didn't do it for us. It's over. He's moved clubs. He isn't playing for us. He probably won't play for us ever again.

He's gone.

Fine.

He's just plain shit.

He's certainly not as good as some are making out either.

For that, I don't think he's been given enough chances this season for him to be judged upon. He could've had a breakthrough campaign (or not). But he's off on loan now and that renders all scenarios pretty much hypothetical and even obsolete.

Here and there, he's already shown what he's capable of for Hoffenheim and us still monitoring him means the club hasn't given up hope (yet). Let's do the same, shall we?

For that, I don't think he's been given enough chances this season for him to be judged upon. He could've had a breakthrough campaign (or not). But he's off on loan now and that renders all scenarios pretty much hypothetical and even obsolete.

Here and there, he's already shown what he's capable of for Hoffenheim and us still monitoring him means the club hasn't given up hope (yet). Let's do the same, shall we?

Capable?

Saw the highlights of the game at the weekend last night and he missed two one on ones.

I'm all for giving people a chance but he has to earn it first. His performances in the cup were terrrible and werent much better in the u21's.

Ulloa hasnt been great at all this season but the fact he's preferred to Kramaric speaks volumes.

Capable?

Saw the highlights of the game at the weekend last night and he missed two one on ones.

I'm all for giving people a chance but he has to earn it first. His performances in the cup were terrrible and werent much better in the u21's.

Ulloa hasnt been great at all this season but the fact he's preferred to Kramaric speaks volumes.

Against arguably the best keeper in the Bundesliga, the current Germany No.1 and one of the best in the World.

Has he scored? 

From a coaching point of view, having just watched some of his video clips (cos I really didn't see him much in Leicester colours) I'd say that if you can't make something of that kind of talent you should probably question your own ability. Reminded me of a raw Jimmy Greaves.

You've just got to link him into a system that suits him - by getting him a natural partner - keep him in or around the box and smile at the thought that about a quarter-to-a-third of your season's goals should be spoken for.

The bloke's a potential "sniffer", almost a Cottee "Now you see him, now you don't" type. And potentially lethal with that sort of skill and close control because you'd have no reason to notice him til he did for you.

All the coaching would centre on making space, an explosive first couple of yards, fast recovery and the ruthlessness needed to stay cool but keep hitting the target.

Trouble is the tendency now is to do what we do with do with Shinji and use him as part striker, part ball recoverer and that would just sap the speed from Kram's first yard of movement, which is so vital.

He shouldn't get down. Some managers didn't rate Greaves that much because he was never a ball chaser. But good coaches accommodate all sorts of different talents. He'd do so well with the right management. Might even win you things if used cleverly.

I think Kram touched the ball about 5 or 6 times all game and managed to fashion himself 2 chances. He will be disappointed he didn't his the target with his second chance. 

I'm assuming the fact he was deemed surplus is entirely down to the fact he's not a chaser or target man because he's clearly the most technically gifted striker on our books.

The mirror mentioned there was a recall clause, so I assume if one of the 3 main strikers picks up a significan suspension or injury he will return to us. Match sharp as well which is better than if he'd actually here rotting away with the u21's.

Just googled to see if I could find his efforts yesterday on youtube.

I found this, his first goal at 0-27 made me laugh. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGh9nUzm-QA

All this slating him make me laugh, how they have written him off as a bad signing.

The lad clearly has a talent, as can be seen in the clips you show, it's just we have never given him a chance to show it, and people judge him on the odd game he's had, at a time he's got no match fitness, and devoid of confidence.

I hope the lad does really well on loan, and comes back and given a chance, sadly I think he's finished with Leicester, after the way he stated he feels he's been treated.

All this slating him make me laugh, how they have written him off as a bad signing.

The lad clearly has a talent, as can be seen in the clips you show, it's just we have never given him a chance to show it, and people judge him on the odd game he's had, at a time he's got no match fitness, and devoid of confidence.

I hope the lad does really well on loan, and comes back and given a chance, sadly I think he's finished with Leicester, after the way he stated he feels he's been treated.

The problem sometimes is in the manager choosing a system he believes in then putting the players in to suit that system rather than looking at the players and fitting them together into an effective structure.

Look at Ranieri. He didn't like three at the back and, although supposedly "trying" the system, didn't try for long because he was much more inclined to different approach. Happily both systems worked remarkably well.

But Kramaric clearly didn't show himself suited to Ranieri's system or, I suspect, to the ethos of the club.

He's been a victim of our, and more specifically Vardy's success.

If we had been knocking around mid-table or lower and Vardy had a similar goal return to last season he would have been used a lot more, but he is competing for 1 place with, arguably, the best player in the league this season. 

I just hope he understands that, Vardy has made himself undroppable and so crucial to our plans. Another season and Kramaric could have ended up getting a run of games and firing them in. Good luck Kram and play this right you could be in the Champions League next season.

The problem sometimes is in the manager choosing a system he believes in then putting the players in to suit that system rather than looking at the players and fitting them together into an effective structure.

Look at Ranieri. He didn't like three at the back and, although supposedly "trying" the system, didn't try for long because he was much more inclined to different approach. Happily both systems worked remarkably well.

But Kramaric clearly didn't show himself suited to Ranieri's system or, I suspect, to the ethos of the club.

Totally agree, he doesn't suit our style of play, rather than a poor player or poor signing like some on here are suggesting.

I feel for the lad, because when brought in by Pearson, he must have been scouted, and made certain promises, only for Pearson to hardly use him, and when he did, used him mainly as a lone striker.

Then Claudio comes in, and he doesn't fit into his style of play, to be fair to Claudio, it appears he's been clear to the lad that he doesn't suit us.

But the player must be thinking why did Leicester buy him, they knew his strengths, which from day one didn't fit.

Really feel for the kid, and now he's got out of Leicester, his career kicks on, and the time at Leicester hasn't held him back, as what we read, he's been very dignified, during a frustrating time for him.

He's gone, get over it. He didn't do it for us. It's over. He's moved clubs. He isn't playing for us. He probably won't play for us ever again.

He's gone.

No hes not. But hes dead...no no hes just resting ..look mate I know a dead player when I see one..

look hes just moved...no he didnt you just pushed him.

No I never !!!

Hes dead I tell ya..

No hes just stunned...just happens to these croations, hes pining for the green fields and a ball.

Pining!!! What kind of talk is that, he fell on his back as soon as we got him to the KP

Yeh but but they do their best work on their back..and hes pining...

hes not pining,..hes deceased,hes passed on,hes kicked the bucket, hes no more....

Capable?

Which he created for himself against the meanest defence perhaps in club football.

Besides neither were one on ones, he knocked it clear of Alonso for the first but still had to take it quick, and he had to cut inside for the second chance otherwise Alaba would have blocked the effort.

If he was match sharp the end result may have been a different story.

Hoffenheim only had one other attempt in the match which was a header from a corner.

That speaks volumes for the service he got.

1 start. Versus probably the best team in the world. Come on mate.

Yeah granted that was a silly comment but I wouldn't count a cameo appearance and a couple of chances as "showing what you're capable of". Will be interesting to see what Hoffenheim fans think after a few games. 

And for the record, and as I've said throughout the thread, I'd love to see him come back do well and make me look like a pessimistic twat! 

Not really sure why the haterz feel the need to come into this thread at all.

We get it. You don't like Kramaric, you don't want to hear about him - so just don't enter a thread with Krameric in the title.

Archived