Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

I remember when Foxestalk melted when he arrived.

I happened to suggest that he was League One at best and was ostracised.

I'm sure you said that based on watching a lot of him and not to try and attention seek in a very similar style to this post.

Silly me, I thought he'd chosen Algeria!

Maybe you think I am some sort of plum but I am well aware of the now known connection to his French heritage.

French second division is like scouting at Concord Rangers in the Vanarama National League South.

How can you even say that when you look at the players we've got from there, and the other ones who've come from that level too lol

In-fact this is the last reply to you. There's no way anyone is that stupid.

If you found Gold in the River Soar once before, would you not bother again? Or would others not do the panning for you once they'd realised there is potential for money there?

4ea.jpg

Another chance of witnessing some Kramaric magic occurs today at 4.30pm GMT:

Hoffenheim are away at Bayern Munich.

Goals galore expected.

Live on BT Sport, have just set a reminder, god knows why??

Can just imagine Krama having a blinder against bayern munich away and everyone wanting him back

Why would playing well make a difference? He's been toss for six months and people still want him in over any of our forwards.

Why would playing well make a difference? He's been toss for six months and people still want him in over any of our forwards.

He may not have delivered or had the impact many Leicester fans were expecting him to, but calling him "toss" is a bit rich.

He may not have delivered or had the impact many Leicester fans were expecting him to, but calling him "toss" is a bit rich.

I wouldn't call it rich. An exaggeration MAYBE. But look at his form in comparison to our lithe attackers, and attackers to the standard we are aspiring.

I wouldn't call it rich. An exaggeration MAYBE. But look at his form in comparison to our lithe attackers, and attackers to the standard we are aspiring.

It's probably a neverending discussion, but when the manager doesn't feel the need to change a successful recipe/formation and Kramaric can't use his chances, it's not just down to the player. His performances may have been underwhelming or outward frustrating at times (I think of that attempted chip, for instance), but whether Andrej could or would've had a bigger impact remains hypothetical. He's at Hoffenheim now and unlikely to return in the summer.

I wish people would forget about Kramaric. He's gone and he isn't coming back barring a dramatic turn of events some distance down the line. It doesn't really matter if he's crap or brilliant.

Yes, he's had limited opportunities but such opportunities as he's had have not been taken. Put simply (if Babs will excuse it) he's been a complete waste of money so far (for whatever reasons and whoever's fault) and there's no point continuing to pay people who are not going to show us any return.

That's not a judgement on his ability but perhaps a commentary on other aspects of a player who's been here quite a long time and who I've absolutely no defensible opinion about in terms of his footballing qualities because he's had no impact and I genuinely wouldn't recognise him even if he say "hello" to me in person, he's been that anonymous.

I wish people would forget about Kramaric. He's gone and he isn't coming back barring a dramatic turn of events some distance down the line. It doesn't really matter if he's crap or brilliant.

Why don't you just stay out of threads concerning him if you want to blank him out? If people want to discuss him its down to them.

The discussion about Kramaric will end once he's no longer on LCFC's books.

For now, I have no ill feelings towards him at all (I don't see how any sane supporter can) and I'm keen to find out how he gets on at Hoffenheim. I wish him all the success in the world and that he may be able to help the club out of the relegation zone.

Another chance of witnessing some Kramaric magic occurs today at 4.30pm GMT:

Hoffenheim are away at Bayern Munich.

Goals galore expected.

All the magic and even a sensational hat-trick wouldn't change his impact at Leicester. Fly the flag for continental footballers all you like but some are hugely successful and others are a disappointment.

It's not always about football. Some adapt easily but not everyone and sometimes it's down to nothing more than where they feel most suited and most comfortable.

Guest BlueBrett

All the magic and even a sensational hat-trick wouldn't change his impact at Leicester. Fly the flag for continental footballers all you like but some are hugely successful and others are a disappointment.

It's not always about football. Some adapt easily but not everyone and sometimes it's down to nothing more than where they feel most suited and most comfortable.

I really don't buy all this acclimatisation crap. Feels like a feeble excuse for poor acquisitions. If a receptionist could type 100 words per minute on her pc in Maidenhead I'd be willing to bet she (or he, not sexist) could muster at least 95 if you dropped them both off in Berlin. Don't see why football should be any different. Skill is skill and it's the same game everywhere.

Archived