Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

Wow, Red Bull aren't taking any shit. Kvyat dropped to Torro Rosso and Verstappen promoted to Red Bull with immediate effect. That went downhill fast for Kvyat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hamilton on pole today, he has been very professional with everything that has gone on this season. Still looks fully focused and not throwing his toys out the pram. Was the first to come out and say there isn't favourism towards Rosberg , despite some change arounds such as mechanics and early problems with the car. People are quick to jump on him all the time but he has been very humble about everything this season. 3 out of 3 on pole now when not having issues, this season is still very much alive

Hoping Verstappen wins this now.

The accident, Hamilton is flying, but I'm not sure where he thinks he's going going that side of Rosberg. That said, once he does Rosberg hasn't recognised how quickly Hamilton is closing in and can't go closing off the space like that, where does he expect him to go? I think they both can take a share of the blame.

Hoping Verstappen wins this now.

The accident, Hamilton is flying, but I'm not sure where he thinks he's going going that side of Rosberg. That said, once he does Rosberg hasn't recognised how quickly Hamilton is closing in and can't go closing off the space like that, where does he expect him to go? I think they both can take a share of the blame.

Looking at it again I agree with you, Hamilton clearly shouldn't have tried the move, but of course he is perfectly right to do so but with such a matter he has to trust Rosberg will rightly allow the space which he doesn't. Both to blame and I'm sure Hamilton would t have attempted it had his season been better so far

It was a delibrate attempt to block Hamilton off. The stewards should penalise accordingly at the end of the race. Of course, the conspiracy theorists out there will pointing the finger if nothing comes of it. Lauda has already firmly placed blame at Hamilton.

In such cases I'm not sure you're going to get a balanced opinion from Prost on it either, considering his track record. lol

Archived