Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LutterworthLCFC

Renewing Season Ticket

Great, thanks guys, we may be Champions of England but LCFC Direct remains at a League One level! Glad to see something's never change,

I'll wait for them to contact me then

Because it's always the clubs fault, could well be your or the clubs bank but let's blame LCFC first.

LCFC direct is the online shop so where is that involved in a direct debit for a season ticket?

All my DD's got paid ok, but I was a bit worried as only initially received 3 renewal letters out of five! The other two came two weeks later.

Now waiting for the TO to take off priority points in respect of 2013/14. Did it early July last year I think.

All my DD's got paid ok, but I was a bit worried as only initially received 3 renewal letters out of five! The other two came two weeks later.

Now waiting for the TO to take off priority points in respect of 2013/14. Did it early July last year I think.

They stuck another 50 on for a week or so before they removed the season.

That's all presuming they stick with the current system, as it is now I wouldn't be surprised if it's tweaked or altered a bit to split up the first couple of criteria. We will have to wait and see.

Next thing though will be the away scheme renewal letters.

Because it's always the clubs fault, could well be your or the clubs bank but let's blame LCFC first.

LCFC direct is the online shop so where is that involved in a direct debit for a season ticket?

Well it's certainly not my fault as there's sufficient funds and the details haven't changed and it was meant to be a light hearted comment anyway. Maybe it is my bank but it's easier to jump on the online service/ticket office is crap bandwagon

LCFC Direct obviously means a lot to you so sorry if I caused offence

LCFC Direct obviously means a lot to you so sorry if I caused offence

No offence caused but it seems everyone blames them, yes they are poor on service at times, high traffic use etc, but like PayPal it could be their bank or yours that's holding it up for whatever reason.

Considering how many use the DD scheme one or two most months might throw a hissy fit and bounce back for whatever reason.

The whole club must be creaking under the pressure of demand after the season we've just had, so a few hiccups are going to happen here and there.

what happens if you forgot to renew up to now? have you took a major loss or reckon the club will be able to help you if you give them a call?

Unless you are on the direct debit scheme, you have lost your seat

If you are away on holiday first two weeks of June and club mess up your DD, you will lose your seat.

Deadline of 14/15 June to sort out, annoying when the problem seems to be that the club have been quoting the wrong DD reference numbers which all start 100000???? so the bank have rejected the payment collection.

Looks like about 1000-2000 STH 's have been affected by the clubs error. I know because one of my lads had a letter saying he had until the middle of next week to sort out or else. This despite the fact that I pay the DD and had checked my account at ten past midnight and the payment had been taken. Because LCFC had quoted the wrong ref number the bank rightly returned it later in the day.

Basically a massive cock up by city.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but has anyone had theirs delivered yet? 

Unless are you one of the new lucky season ticket holders, changed age groups or moved seats then you won't be getting a new one 

if you are one of the above you should be receiving it shortly if you not have received it by the weekend I would contact the club 

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Unless are you one of the new lucky season ticket holders, changed age groups or moved seats then you won't be getting a new one 

if you are one of the above you should be receiving it shortly if you not have received it by the weekend I would contact the club 

we received new one for my son (because he changed age group) about 2 weeks ago

Archived