Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

The Eden Hazard/ Chelsea Appreciation Thread...

Thank you chelsea.

No disrespect but with spurs 2-0 and flying you dragged them down into a sleepover pillow fight and by the end, spurs players were more concerned with mardy árse late tackles and handbags than fighting to stay in contention.

Chelsea rubbed it in when they took that last minute free kick which was in a great position, but went to the corner flag instead. Had to laugh. Quality.

Tottenham had 13 minutes to save their season at 2-2, but just lost the plot the same as when WBA equalised. They don't seem to have a plan B when things go wrong. Mentally weak as well.

Goal of the season from Hazard, his run from midfield was unbelievable and what a finish from a great pass.

When the voting comes for goal of the month or goal of the season vote Hazard. Anything to rub it in the face of Tottenham fans.

When the voting comes for goal of the month or goal of the season vote Hazard. Anything to rub it in the face of Tottenham fans.

I suspect every fan outside of Tottenham will be voting for it anyway :D

Ermm... Did you miss the final minutes of the game? You might want to take a look at this mate.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/chelsea-vs-tottenham-hotspur/2043579/lineups?ICID=MP_MS_2

They look like Villareal with all these yellows. Btw, check out Vards' tweet in the other thread, if you havent already. Class banter! lol

Also, wouldn't mind that Hazard lad at Leicester... He's unhappy at Chelsea, Chelsea are unhappy with him, but he has all the makings of Leicester cult hero lol

haa! Apologies, that last 5 minutes was a blur! 

Still think he was the only one who showed any class and real passion at the end and managed not to get involved in any of the real kicking off stuff. 

Huge amount of credit to Chelsea last night. 2-0 down at half time with nothing to play for they could have just gone through the motions, but no, you beauties.

Also listened to the last 10 minutes of the match commentary on the I player when I got back from the kp last night and after Hazard scored it was like a Leicester home match with huge chants of Leicester, one Ranieri and at the final whistle I thought they'd switched to a Leicester pub by the sound of cheering and championeees.

Definitely sounded like the best atmosphere I've heard outside the KP this year...  Glad it worked in our favour too :)

Hi guys, I've just registered so I come in peace.

I'm a long-time Chelsea supporter and I wanted to register and congratulate you on winning the title after some Leicester supporters were registering on Chelsea forums that I'm a member of thanking us for last night's events! To see the reaction from all of you guys reminded me so much of when we broke the long-awaited title drought after 50 years in 2005 and the similar emotions us Chelsea supporters experienced a decade ago.

This is the most extraordinary achievement I've seen in any sport and you guys should be immensely proud of what you've achieved. Last night almost felt symbolic to me and in some ways it depicted the 'handing over of the baton' so to speak. You are now the Champions of England but to see us relinquish it to you rather than anyone else is perfect.

Also, I'm so thrilled for Claudio Ranieri. This is a man I've had huge regard for especially when he coached us in the early 2000s, but to see him achieve long-awaited success is something that I'm thrilled to see.

This thread is fantastic, but ultimately you should be crediting yourselves for what you've achieved. We just provided you with that helping hand to ensure that celebrations would start early rather than you seeing you guys stress for two more games.

I've seen plenty of images throughout the day but this one is my favourite and I wanted to post if it hasn't been posted elsewhere. This picture is true emotion and exemplifies everything I love about football.

Congratulations Leicester City and to every Leicester supporter who has been committed to this proud club through the good and bad times! You deserve this and just cherish it!

33C0927F00000578-3569419-image-a-27_1462

Hi guys, I've just registered so I come in peace.

I'm a long-time Chelsea supporter and I wanted to register and congratulate you on winning the title after some Leicester supporters were registering on Chelsea forums that I'm a member of thanking us for last night's events! To see the reaction from all of you guys reminded me so much of when we broke the long-awaited title drought after 50 years in 2005 and the similar emotions us Chelsea supporters experienced a decade ago.

This is the most extraordinary achievement I've seen in any sport and you guys should be immensely proud of what you've achieved. Last night almost felt symbolic to me and in some ways it depicted the 'handing over of the baton' so to speak. You are now the Champions of England but to see us relinquish it to you rather than anyone else is perfect.

Also, I'm so thrilled for Claudio Ranieri. This is a man I've had huge regard for especially when he coached us in the early 2000s, but to see him achieve long-awaited success is something that I'm thrilled to see.

This thread is fantastic, but ultimately you should be crediting yourselves for what you've achieved. We just provided you with that helping hand to ensure that celebrations would start early rather than you seeing you guys stress for two more games.

I've seen plenty of images throughout the day but this one is my favourite and I wanted to post if it hasn't been posted elsewhere. This picture is true emotion and exemplifies everything I love about football.

Congratulations Leicester City and to every Leicester supporter who has been committed to this proud club through the good and bad times! You deserve this and just cherish it!

33C0927F00000578-3569419-image-a-27_1462

Did you come from TSE, Jezz?

Great post, btw.

Hazard should be given the freedom of the city. May 15th is going to incredible now celebrating with all the Chelsea.

Is there a small park that could be renamed the garden of eden? I think his name will live for a long long time

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hazard's goal is a genuine contender for goal of the season. Incredible finish.

Absolutely fitting goal for such a huge moment of the season.

I'm jealous of the fans going to the last game of the season. It's going to be a strange, but good atmosphere, I expect. Nothing riding on it for either side. Obviously, the Leicester fans will be on cloud 9, but I'm sure the Chelsea fans will be made up for Claudio, and glad we stopped Spurs winning the title. Most Leicester fans will probably want to thank Chelsea for putting in a real shift last night when they could easily have thrown the towel in when 2-0 down at half time and without much to play for.

You should congratulate your own team for losing 3 games in 36 fixtures - not Chelsea or Hazard.

Do you think Chelsea made a 'Thank you for the 6 points Leicester' last season?

Take credit where it's due - although to be fair, if anyone - you should thank one of our bigger rivals,  West Ham. :@

Well done for your own results. Tottenham didn't give you the league, nor did Chelsea. You took it for yourselves.

/spursfan

Archived