Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

The Eden Hazard/ Chelsea Appreciation Thread...

This is great to see.

Thought JT, Costa and Hazard who are our 3 most disliked players were excellent tonight, great to see them get compliments on here...

You're welcome boys, enjoy the ride!

Free drinks to all the Chelsea fans who come to the King Power next season. You're all gods.

I just watcxhec the goal on a loop like 10 times,. Complete class. Nutmeg pass and then one time finsush to the top corner. I love Hazard. best goal i've seen since Mahrez v Man city.

Contentious of course but I think Harry Kane deserves respect tonight too. A professional tonight throughout and the only outfield player for Spurs who wasn't booked! He's quality and I hope he performs well for England. Simple as that.

Not to spoil the party, but Kane was in fact booked for a rash challenge late in the second half - but I can't blame you, with all that yellow in the Spurs' eyes!

Contentious of course but I think Harry Kane deserves respect tonight too. A professional tonight throughout and the only outfield player for Spurs who wasn't booked! He's quality and I hope he performs well for England. Simple as that.

He was booked though like the others!

As for Hazard, beautiful build-up (alongside Diego Costa out of all people!) and he took it perfectly. Just popped up when it mattered most.

Thank you, Eden!  :appl:

I know it's a terrible pun, but your goal means paradise to all Leicester fans right now! 

Now... sign him up! :D

Ermm... Did you miss the final minutes of the game? You might want to take a look at this mate.

http://www.goal.com/en/match/chelsea-vs-tottenham-hotspur/2043579/lineups?ICID=MP_MS_2

They look like Villareal with all these yellows. Btw, check out Vards' tweet in the other thread, if you havent already. Class banter! lol

Also, wouldn't mind that Hazard lad at Leicester... He's unhappy at Chelsea, Chelsea are unhappy with him, but he has all the makings of Leicester cult hero lol 

"I am really happy I can be considered to be a part of it all. They (LCFC) deserved it, they are living breathing proof that dedication always pulls through. I am excited, and I do believe this will spark others to strive to do the same."

"As of right now, I myself am not sure what the future holds. I am quite certain that the future is blue though."

:ph34r:

Helps having good Irish parents :)

Was brought up correctly ;)

I used be totally indifferent towards Chelsea but I like them now. If they're in a title race next season and we're not, I hope they go on and win it.

Hazard and Pulis done us proud in the last 7 days.

Huge amount of credit to Chelsea last night. 2-0 down at half time with nothing to play for they could have just gone through the motions, but no, you beauties.

Also listened to the last 10 minutes of the match commentary on the I player when I got back from the kp last night and after Hazard scored it was like a Leicester home match with huge chants of Leicester, one Ranieri and at the final whistle I thought they'd switched to a Leicester pub by the sound of cheering and championeees.

I lost what little respect I had for Spurs tonight. Completely lost it after Chelsea scored. Probably will have trouble fielding a team for next game as 9 of them should be banned.

Great credit to Chelsea for turning it around. Whoever said what at half time done the trick. They battled and wore Spurs resolve down, and with the skill of Fabragas and Hazzard scored a beauty.

Well done Chelsea.

I also believe John Terry wants to play for us is saying some incredibly nice things about us and Claudio. Hazard was brilliant second half abosolutely brilliant....thank you Chelsea my second team now.

No thanks. Dennis Wise was one nasty Chelsea player too many.

I'd take Hazard though.

Archived