Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

The Eden Hazard/ Chelsea Appreciation Thread...

I've mentioned to anyone who'd listen that Chelsea would never let Spurs win the title - haha, Hazard can have 20/10 if he likes. Just loved the Ranieri boards and the way Chelsea fans chanted his name. 

Contentious of course but I think Harry Kane deserves respect tonight too. A professional tonight throughout and the only outfield player for Spurs who wasn't booked! He's quality and I hope he performs well for England. Simple as that.

Contentious of course but I think Harry Kane deserves respect tonight too. A professional tonight throughout and the only outfield player for Spurs who wasn't booked! He's quality and I hope he performs well for England. Simple as that.

Yes he did ok but my mum doing Harry Kane talking with his mouth open impressions was classic (ps I've been on the pop:)) )

pretty sure he hacked down Fabregas in a fit of frustration like other players did tonight!

How two faced am I? All effing season Costa has wound me up with his off the ball shenanigans and play acting etc, but tonight I was lovin how he wound up and played the spurs players tonight.

Sorry, I think

This is great to see.

Thought JT, Costa and Hazard who are our 3 most disliked players were excellent tonight, great to see them get compliments on here...

You're welcome boys, enjoy the ride!

Couldn't agree more. 

there will a massive love fest at Stamford Bridge when we go there.

Thank you Chelsea and thank you Hazard.

We should do a whip round and send Hazard a bottle of wine. What a man.

Archived