Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cheese

Inflatable Dinosaur

Hi Cheese just a quick Q: Did he have a name ? my dog is called Anakin "from Star wars" :whistle:

I didn't think to give it a name. Also, why do you imply that it is/was a 'he'? It was an inflatable dinosaur it wasn't given a gender.

I didn't think to give it a name. Also, why do you imply that it is/was a 'he'? It was an inflatable dinosaur it wasn't given a gender.

He had a huge langer Chesse , a massive langer

Well he had one until the langer abandoned him and went to the bog

lol

He was given the choice? Unlike what was afforded to you and ultimately that's what decided his fate.

I'm mourning with you Cheese, hang in there my pal.

I'm mourning with you Cheese, hang in there my pal.

OK you guys, can we please put this damned thing into perspective?  First of all this geezer Cheese deserves no sympathy or being treated as some sort of hero.

IMO he has obviously been ill treating that poor wretch Rex, otherwise he would not have buggered off. Has anyone on the forum had the nous to report this swine to Social Services?  Rex must be found & given counselling as this whole affair could be another Jimmy Saville story, clearly Rex has suffered abuse, so I ask all of you to take this matter seriously & stop taking the piss!

OK you guys, can we please put this damned thing into perspective?  First of all this geezer Cheese deserves no sympathy or being treated as some sort of hero.

IMO he has obviously been ill treating that poor wretch Rex, otherwise he would not have buggered off. Has anyone on the forum had the nous to report this swine to Social Services?  Rex must be found & given counselling as this whole affair could be another Jimmy Saville story, clearly Rex has suffered abuse, so I ask all of you to take this matter seriously & stop taking the piss!

Yep dino, must be feeling really under pressure, ....or somewhat deflated.

What it needs now is some type of ventil..

Chelsea, Man City and perhaps United should all have better seasons.

We'll have to actually rotate the squad this time.

And I suspect we'll prioritise the champions league if we look set for 40 league points.

Unless we lose anyone, we should have a stronger starting 11, since we should see more of Gray and we may get another 15+ goalscorer alongside Vardy.

Just want 40 in the league and best showing possible in Europe. One game at a time innit.

tvXW3bZ.gif

We have had the great spirit of King Richard III in our midst..

Now its really rockin we have Mark Bolan, coming back to

claim his T-Rex, time to 'Get it On'

No doubt there 'll be Sparks flying..

Hes heard the call of Ranieri's Dilly ding dilly dong,

So hes coming with...Bang a Gong, riding a White Swan.

Knowing Leicester just....Love to Boogie.

IMO he has obviously been ill treating that poor wretch Rex, otherwise he would not have buggered off.

I disagree. The Dino was taken to see Bocelli AND was blown for 15 minutes prior to the performance. Now, if he made a sex tape with the Dino and racially abused him, I would see your point. Assuming dinosaurs have races, of course.

Archived