Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Guest seanfox778

Can't believe all the empty seats at the Etihad for a game this big. I know they're on a crap run but that looks pretty bad.

1 minute ago, seanfox778 said:

Can't believe all the empty seats at the Etihad for a game this big. I know they're on a crap run but that looks pretty bad.

Manchester City don't have the fan base to match their success and rise up the footballing hierarchy.

What a load of old tosh this is. Henry Winter saying we need Guardiola because he is "educating" us. He's not educating us, he's having his pants pulled down in the first difficult managerial job he's ever had. Long may it continue. The premier league will continue "educating" these managers who think they know it all because they've won things abroad.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38353750

1 minute ago, Barky said:

What a load of old tosh this is. Henry Winter saying we need Guardiola because he is "educating" us. He's not educating us, he's having his pants pulled down in the first difficult managerial job he's ever had. Long may it continue. The premier league will continue "educating" these managers who think they know it all because they've won things abroad.

Tbf if Pardew is one of the best English managers about then we could definitely learn a thing or 2 from Pep. He's light-years ahead of any British coach I can think of for sure

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Tbf if Pardew is one of the best English managers about then we could definitely learn a thing or 2 from Pep. He's light-years ahead of any British coach I can think of for sure

Hard to say. Pep has never managed a mid table team has he? He's always had the best players and resources in the league he has been in. This is the first proper test he's had and his Man City team themselves don't look much better than a mid table team. Pardew may well have been able to better, but we'll never know because English managers are never given a chance with the top clubs.

14 minutes ago, Barky said:

I normally quite enjoy reading Henry Winter's articles, but he sounds like a drooling sycophant.

Just now, Barky said:

Hard to say. Pep has never managed a mid table team has he? He's always had the best resources available. This is the first proper test he's had and his Man City team themselves don't look much better than a mid table team. Pardew may well have been able to better, but we'll never know because English managers are never given a chance with the top clubs.

I see what you're saying, but I think there's a reason these managers aren't getting a chance with the top clubs and a reason why Pep has managed Barca and Bayern, though like you say he's not had it that tough by any means and started at the very top. Moyes is arguably the most 'successful' British coach about and he bombed at Utd...but then so did LVG who was supposedly one of the top coaches in the world and he got found out as an absolute clown for me. Difficult argument. I think Howe will get a chance at the top one day though because of the style of football he promotes though. 

48 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

lol ridiculous isn't it. 

Also how the heck does Red & White clash with all blue shirts & blue shorts? 

Arsenal love an excuse to wear their away kit.

It's part of the puma contract 

if we ever get the puma contract that seemingly everybody is desperate for then we will be doing the same 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Are the Man City players seriously wearing shirts with Gundogan's name on as they walk onto the pitch? He's hurt his knee, he's not bloody dead! lol 

Yes I saw them in the tunnel before the game and thought WTF!

Archived