Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

How embarrassing that the fans of the champions of england (me included) 16 games in are now hoping on results going there way........avoiding getting into the bottom 3.

Couldn't agree more it is embarrassing 

however as ling as we stay up I couldn't give a fvck 

still hope ole we can turn things around second half of the season and finish respectfully in mid table? With a good cup run? Hopefully anyway 

4 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

How embarrassing that the fans of the champions of england (me included) 16 games in are now hoping on results going there way........avoiding getting into the bottom 3.

Think we'll be in the bottom 3 come Christmas unfortunately!.. 

Can't see us getting anything at Stoke! 

Everton... Perhaps a point? 

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Think we'll be in the bottom 3 come Christmas unfortunately!.. 

Can't see us getting anything at Stoke! 

Everton... Perhaps a point? 

Given you can only get three points for a win I can't see it happening.

Our superior goal difference over those teams below us could be vital come May :ph34r:

Can't believe I'm now looking out for the results of Hull, Swansea and the like each week, when this time last year I was only bothered about how Spurs, Man City and Arsenal were doing. We've dropped like a stone 

45 minutes ago, Koke said:

We've been shocking this season and yet we're only 4 points off 10th spot - and that's after losing to half the teams in the bottom half.

Yeah noticed that too, this is why I think finishing around 8th isn't unrealistic.

As mentioned in another thread though, after last season it hardly matters where exactly we finish between 8th and 17th.

Luckily this year there are a few teams playing awfully (Hull, Swansea, Sunderland, Burnley, West Ham, Palace, Boro) I'd actually include ourselves in that as well. 2 or 3 of these teams will improve after January and we have to make sure we are one of them!

Everyone in this league is adapting to new tactics... even Sunderland matched Chelseas 4-3-3 tonight and despite losing gave them a decent game. We have to take note, the league is changing and systems are too.....

... oh and any chance we can sign Pickford? lollollol 

I think 3 from Hull, Sunderland, Swansea. Middlesborough and Burnley will go down. 

Hull for sure. Swansea likely. Sunderland surely can't keep just surviving by skin of teeth and think Boro may struggle as well as Burnley being sucked into it, due to their lack of quality. 

There maybe a team like us, Palace or Watford, that still gets dragged into it, but I think we all have bit more quality, that will show over the course of the season. We need to spend in January though! 

4 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Would be awesome to play like this this season, but I suppose Morgan lobs are just as nice to watch.. https://my.mixtape.moe/wwraue.mp4

Every Liverpool player in that move have good technical ability and can control and pass the ball in tight situations.

Most of our players treat the ball like an ebola virus. Watching Musa trying to control the ball 10 yards inside the pitch but miscontrolled it so bad it went out for a Bournemouth throw in.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Every Liverpool player in that move have good technical ability and can control and pass the ball in tight situations.

Most of our players treat the ball like an ebola virus. Watching Musa trying to control the ball 10 yards inside the pitch but miscontrolled it so bad it went out for a Bournemouth throw in.

Yeah it's pretty unbelievable. Worked for us spectacularly last season but now we just look laughable with the ball because teams know what's going to happen. "oh no, Simpson has the ball, should we try to tackle him or wait 5 seconds for him to punt it to the goalkeeper?" proper anti-football

Archived