Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

15 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Seems he wants to spend more time with the family 

"I want to be able to savour life while I'm still relatively young and when I'm still relatively healthy, even if I'm beginning to feel all my 62 years.

"This is the right time for me, I know that in my heart. I have no ambitions to take another job,

"This is not about transfer targets, club finances or anything along those lines. This is me taking the decision I believe is right for my family and myself.

"I've no doubt I will miss management but I certainly have no regrets at this decision."

heard on TS that he knew someone who died on monday evening and decided he needed to enjoy his life whilst he can

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He acknowledged in other tweets this month that he'd been informed / knew he was leaving, though.

I think it was more a case of his contract was finishing and this was confirmation that they weren't going to give him another. So yes the odds were that he was leaving and I guess he knew that but nothing had been said officially I say somewhat pedantically :P.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems mad that Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd had 28 games on TV, Liverpool for some reason had 29 and the North London clubs both had 25. Anyone know how many we had on last year?

BBC article further to Davie's post..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40125394

Sunderland got more this year than we did last year for winning the fecker.

Also states the PL distribution is more even than other leagues. Interesting.

32 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I assume you must of accidentally overlooked the bit in Davie's post and on the link you posted as being 16 games 

I meant last year as in the season before the season that has only just finished.

Archived