Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

not actually blocking the keeper though.

That shouldn't matter the ruling mentions a player making any movement towards the ball while in a offside position is deemed to be offside 

a bugbear of mine this season is refs are still forcing players of the pitch after treatment although the opposing player has been booked 

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Love seeing Arsenal lose, undergoing their biannual implosion right on schedule. Last season really made me despise them; their fans are beyond parody, footballing snobs of the highest order. 

They mentioned amongst themselves on the train home from the Emirates match last season that we would probably still get in the top 4. And how right they were.

1 hour ago, MattCan said:

Looking at the Table, it is clear that the hierarchy is respected this season. The usual " TOP 6 " are solidly on top. Shish.

That Kante/Mahrez/Vardy combo should never have been dismantled.

We'd have put these tops teams to bed with those 3. Also, we'd do amazing in champions league due to our style of play, 

1 hour ago, separator said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38354668

Interesting article about Kante, and this weekends prem stats. Makes me sad that he's not with us any more.

That's a crazy win percentage for Robben but what's impressive as well is that Kante has only lost 5 premier league games out of 55 appearances 

Archived