Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I wonder when Swansea are going to realize that Bob Bradley was a joke of an appointment. Swansea concede goals like no tomorrow. And are going down under this clown.

lol I think they already have!

It's looking like the three to go down will be Swansea, Hull and one other.

Who that one other is will be the close call, I think. I think Sunderland will be kicking around down there, but Middlesborough may well have enough.

Burnley will be hovering around too. I just hope we start to draw away from them with a win against the Toffees and then on.

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

It's looking like the three to go down will be Swansea, Hull and one other.

Who that one other is will be the close call, I think. I think Sunderland will be kicking around down there, but Middlesborough may well have enough.

Burnley will be hovering around too. I just hope we start to draw away from them with a win against the Toffees and then on.

Crystal Palace look like they will be right down there too. Think anyone from Watford down could still take that lay place. 

Unless something changes drastically Hull and Swansea will be cut adrift early in the new year. Us and West Ham should have too much quality, but we need to perform bigger and better teams have gone down in the past.

Hull and Swansea for me are nailed on. Hull lack quality and thin squad, Swansea lack a goal scoring threat and seem to be a soft touch as well.

Joining them....unless they can pick up away from home, im not sure Burnley will have enough. I think Sunderland may have enough if Anichebe and Defoe stay fit, both have been a handful and they do seem to be improving under Moyes. But those two i think will contest the final spot.

Also, Ibrahimovic is a top pro. In great physical condition for his age and just a quality player that had he graced the Premier League earlier, would have easily scored 20-25 goals a season for 5 seasons.

2 hours ago, Donut said:

Also, Ibrahimovic is a top pro. In great physical condition for his age and just a quality player that had he graced the Premier League earlier, would have easily scored 20-25 goals a season for 5 seasons.

It's a shame he pissed about in France for so long. I didn't think he'd do as well as he has at all in fairness. Proved me and a lot of others wrong I presume, yet again.

10 hours ago, Donut said:

Hull and Swansea for me are nailed on. Hull lack quality and thin squad, Swansea lack a goal scoring threat and seem to be a soft touch as well.

Joining them....unless they can pick up away from home, im not sure Burnley will have enough. I think Sunderland may have enough if Anichebe and Defoe stay fit, both have been a handful and they do seem to be improving under Moyes. But those two i think will contest the final spot.

I don't think Sunderland will survive. No money to spend it will depend on what happens in January. I could see em rock bottom at the end of the season.

Re Sunderland I can see Moyes quitting before the end of the season so the word 'relegation' isn't on his CV. He's already moaning about being misled.

Hull and Swansea look doomed and I can't see any further than the mackems and Burnley for the other place.

Swansea would do well to sack soccer coach Bradley and appoint Gary Rowett for next seasons championship campaign. Villa missed a big trick by appointing Remi Garde last season and not getting a championship manager in ready.

Surely we'll have enough though!

Wonder if any clubs will try and buy Defoe considering they need the money and he clearly still has it at this level. Not like he's fizzling out as a striker.

Jay Rodriguez just scored a beauty of a goal against Bournemouth. 25 yard volley. Top bin.

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Chelsea being found out they're  bound to drop away last 3 games 1 nil wins against  WBA, Sunderland  and Palace.:rolleyes:

Anyone got a vid of Lawrenson saying that we wont win the league because we 'just wont' when he was on Football Focus last year? Anyone remember that? What a massive c u n t.

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Chelsea being found out they're  bound to drop away last 3 games 1 nil wins against  WBA, Sunderland  and Palace.:rolleyes:

lol

I hope when it gets to March that Chelsea go on a 8 match 1-0 winning streak and piss off Gooners. 

I'm starting to like Chelsea more and more. They're not elitist and snobbish and they don't spout utter diarrhoea like "the Chelsea way". The Chelsea way is the winning way. 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Are the Man City players seriously wearing shirts with Gungogan's name on as they walk onto the pitch? He's hurt his knee, he's not bloody dead! lol 

lol ridiculous isn't it. 

Also how the heck does Red & White clash with all blue shirts & blue shorts? 

Arsenal love an excuse to wear their away kit.

Archived