Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Wow what a goal.

I genuinely preferred our first and third against city.

Vardy's second goal is one of the all time beautiful team goals. So simple.

You can argue that Man City's defence was shit but then I'd personally tell you Boro are dreadful. Any number of Boro's players could and should have smashed any one of those Liverpool players.

That's not to say it's not a great goal, it is, but just that so was Vardy's only we got from back to front with two immense yet completely different passes and then boom.

Love it.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Would be awesome to play like this this season, but I suppose Morgan lobs are just as nice to watch.. https://my.mixtape.moe/wwraue.mp4

Nearly every goal I see has some involvement with fullbacks. 

There was more then a little luck in that especially at the beginning when the ball was won back 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

You can argue that Man City's defence was shit but then I'd personally tell you Boro are dreadful. Any number of Boro's players could and should have smashed any one of those Liverpool players.

That's not to say it's not a great goal, it is, but just that so was Vardy's only we got from back to front with two immense yet completely different passes and then boom.

Love it.

Doesn't matter how shit the defending was Mahrez's first time pass weak foot in the pouring rain on a sodden pitch to Vardy who didn't have to change stride was worth the  entrance fee alone 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Love it.

Oh yeah Mahrez' touches were unbelievable. Bergkamp-esque. 

10 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I think 3 from Hull, Sunderland, Swansea. Middlesborough and Burnley will go down. 

Hull for sure. Swansea likely. Sunderland surely can't keep just surviving by skin of teeth and think Boro may struggle as well as Burnley being sucked into it, due to their lack of quality. 

There maybe a team like us, Palace or Watford, that still gets dragged into it, but I think we all have bit more quality, that will show over the course of the season. We need to spend in January though! 

Sunderland cannot spend any money in January aswell. Also, they will lose Ndong,Kone,Djbo...(centre half).

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Just seen Sky have attempted to hype the Liverpool Everton game by branding it as 'Mersey Monday'. Pathetic. They did the same the United Liverpool game and it was one of the worst in living memory.

agreed there is no need for it but then it can't be any worse then 'ReUnited' when Man Utd played Arsenal recently, at least 'Mersey Monday' makes a little sense

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Where is it going to stop though?

Red Stripe Monday when Stoke play Southampton?

Battle of the B's when Bournemouth play Burnley?

Gravel v Crystal when Burnley play Crystal Palace

Don't go giving them any ideas 

47 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Chelsea win ANOTHER game by a single goal or two, without conceding..

Remember us last season?(Kante might be a factor here)

He was so fortunate to escape a booking early on today. But Chelsea looked comfortable in the main and probably should've had more.

Archived