Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Does anyone know where I can find my season ticket number??

I got a season ticket last month but I have not received it yet. I need the number to get a ticket for this game. Tried online on my account and even the email they sent me when I brought it. Tried to call but I can't get through all the lines are busy!! Anyone got any ideas??

I got a season ticket last month but I have not received it yet. I need the number to get a ticket for this game. Tried online on my account and even the email they sent me when I brought it. Tried to call but I can't get through all the lines are busy!! Anyone got any ideas??

I got a season ticket last month but I have not received it yet. I need the number to get a ticket for this game. Tried online on my account and even the email they sent me when I brought it. Tried to call but I can't get through all the lines are busy!! Anyone got any ideas?? Does anyone know where I can find my season ticket number??

It will be on LCFC DIRECT if you log in on there.

its a customer number, linked to you, so what was your membership no. last season, try that.

I'm trying to work out trains. Don't know if to use Wembley Park or Wembley Central. Ones the underground/overground, ones a proper train. Its just not knowing when it will finish. Bound to be chaos afterwards but don't want to be hanging around for ages. Dilemmas!

I'm trying to work out trains. Don't know if to use Wembley Park or Wembley Central. Ones the underground/overground, ones a proper train. Its just not knowing when it will finish. Bound to be chaos afterwards but don't want to be hanging around for ages. Dilemmas!

Personally i love the walk up wembley way.

Booked my train tickets ages ago when they were going cheap, 07:20 from Leicester and 20:00 back should have plenty of time! Let's hope for some decent weather!!

i think all but one of recent times we've been(The League cup game against Tranmere where is was raining on and off)have been warm and sunny, so hopefully it will be again

Yeah it is the number that was on the membership card because im in the same boat and got my 2 tickets

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm getting mine later today, it seems like one of those things that the standing/singing is going to spiral out of 111 and 112, so I guess I just get as close to it as possible!

either way its Wembley, I don't care if my seat is snapped in half still from when Milwall were there in May.

Archived