Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

If, hypothetically speaking, I had a spare ST reference, are there any security pitfalls/dangers in passing in on to say, some random poster on FT?

You should be fine to be fair because during the normal season if anybody tried to use the ref it would send the ticket to your address anyway

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If, hypothetically speaking, I had a spare ST reference, are there any security pitfalls/dangers in passing in on to say, some random poster on FT?

In this case no

As they only need ref and surname.

To use again on Lcfcdirect they would need your postcode. To add it to account.

You should be fine to be fair because during the normal season if anybody tried to use the ref it would send the ticket to your address anyway

Nope not true. If they have an account and add it to friends and family. It will go to lead customer.

Ie I use my mates account to purchase all tickets and they go to his address. Buying 2 or 22.

Yes of course, what's to stop them using it again? 

Yes of course, what's to stop them using it again? 

normally nothing, but in this case it's ref and surname and to use with lcfc you need ref and postcode, lcfc have actually been astute for once.

Nope not true. If they have an account and add it to friends and family. It will go to lead customer.

Ie I use my mates account to purchase all tickets and they go to his address. Buying 2 or 22.

I thought you needed addresss and postcode etc to add them to friends and family. Unless its changed

I thought you needed addresss and postcode etc to add them to friends and family. Unless its changed

no to add to friends and family it has always been ref and postcode only.

no to add to friends and family it has always been ref and postcode only.

Yeah thats what im sayin for the community shield you only need name and ref but to add to friends and family if they tried to use it in the future you need postcode so he should be ok

Yeah thats what im sayin for the community shield you only need name and ref but to add to friends and family if they tried to use it in the future you need postcode so he should be ok

Yep that's what i stated. lcfc have actually tried to be acute for once.

to buy for this, it's ref and surname, but to add to friends and family, it is ref and postcode nothing else.

where as if you have already added to friends and family then you get surname details,

if you lent a ref for this, then without being stalked or bit of detective work they couldn't add to friends and family as they would need a postcode. So couldn't use for aways next season.

Does anyone know what the deal is for non ST holders? Will there be any left?

Details to be announced after ST period is over - July 15th.

There's 27k allocation.

There are 23k STHs. 

Archived