Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

I wouldn't be shocked if Season Ticket holders who miss out tomorrow/over this next week or so for these tickets.

The numbers say it's not possible

But who knows when we are using a secondary market seller

Just re read what it says on lcfc.com, scary.

With an allocation of approximately 27,000 tickets in the East End, every 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder will be guaranteed the chance to purchase a ticket to watch the Foxes at Wembley Stadium.

What's scary about that then?

With an allocation of approximately 27,000 tickets in the East End, every 2016/17 Season Ticket Holder will be guaranteed the chance to purchase a ticket to watch the Foxes at Wembley Stadium.

What's scary about that then?

The chance. Covered themselves already for ST Holders that will miss out. It's happened before.

You're reading too much into that.

They're guaranteed a chance to buy one, but they're not guaranteed a ticket if they don't buy it within the period where only STH can buy one.

they're guaranteed a chance, not a ticket. cos to guarantee yourself a ticket you actually have to buy one. every season ticket holder who wants a ticket will get one. 

an no @gen smutty still in limbo waiting on the outcome of my ticket like. 

The chance. Covered themselves already for ST Holders that will miss out. It's happened before.

Should be a surplus of 4000 plus however many don't go, ie very old or frail fans, I know a 90 year old and I very much doubt she will go and at that age she is not the type to hand out her ref number on here lol.

Should be a surplus of 4000 plus however many don't go, ie very old or frail fans, I know a 90 year old and I very much doubt she will go and at that age she is not the type to hand out her ref number on here lol.

I am very old and frail too but I hope to go and not cause too much of an incontinence issue to the people around me.

I'm more concerned as to whether Leicester have done their job properly & accurately with the hand over of references. Getting told your reference number doesn't work, when they only give you a few minutes to hold the tickets lol

I'm more concerned as to whether Leicester have done their job properly & accurately with the hand over of references. Getting told your reference number doesn't work, when they only give you a few minutes to hold the tickets lol

I wondered this. Especially as I "moved" seats. "Sorry sir, we have no record of you being a Season Ticket Holder. Goodbye"

BTW, what time is kick off?

Archived