Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Haha

As if there was ever gonna be a chance of all P3 getting a ticket for chelsea. Let it go. All p3 never got a sniff of watford, arsenal or man utd so there was no chance for chelsea.

But man city went to general sale, they always forget that, plus the early away games all went a fair way apart from the obvious Bournemouth.

But man city went to general sale, they always forget that, plus the early away games all went a fair way apart from the obvious Bournemouth.

Don't know about man city as I unfortunately had to watch from a bar in holland.

Wasn't allocation bigger tho. Once we hit the front of course people are gonna be more interested.

You can't please everyone. But point was that p3 must have covered over 10k it was never gonna make it that far.

P2 was well over most allocations by the end of the season.

Don't know about man city as I unfortunately had to watch from a bar in holland.

Wasn't allocation bigger tho. Once we hit the front of course people are gonna be more interested.

You can't please everyone. But point was that p3 must have covered over 10k it was never gonna make it that far.

P2 was well over most allocations by the end of the season.

The ones who get arsed though, are the ones who never went away during our tough spell, if they did they'd be up in P1 now so wouldn't complain.

P3 is way down the pecking order anyway, in old criteria system that was every STH lol

Surnames and refs. But yep open to abuse. Anyone who lent a ref will be sleeping uncomfortably this weekend lol.

I can just see our ticket office making fk ups while providing names etc and being refused the tickets. Would be a right ballache to sort out.

I can just see our ticket office making fk ups while providing names etc and being refused the tickets. Would be a right ballache to sort out.

Least we have a two week period if the club have ****ed up the info they have passed on to seetickets.

If any STHs are unable to go to the community shield, and are willing to buy 1 (or 2) tickets for me, please can you let me know. Cash can be sent via PayPal instantly. Thanks!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you can upgrade tickets? Might have to give the club a call tomorrow if not.

Not at Wembley , I had this happen to me at an FA cup final once I was given a consession ticket and was refused entry at the barrier

I might have been just very unlucky , and I'm sure il look over 65 on some days lol LOL

Long shot I know, but a friend has got an u18 ST and I have just been told I can't upgrade. So if anyone wants to do a swap for an adult ticket, please PM me.

Is that true? No upgrades?

Like many others, I'll ask again, if any ST holder is unable to make it for any reason please let me know, was waiting on membership news but not sure how the remaining tickets will be sold!

hello iam looking for 2  s t references for charity shield game iam willing to swap with someone for prem game thanks

I'll swap 2 tickets from a game of your choice from last season for a ticket to this game :)

SINGING SECTION

There will be a designated singing section for supporters in Blocks 111 and 112. This is open to Season Ticket Holders who wish to purchase a match ticket, subject to availability

I'm hoping everyone sings wherever they are!

Archived