Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

So members will have a priority system in place, yet us STH all had to buy on the same day with no away priority system running, not that it made much difference.

As for the missing thousands of tickets, if it's to schools for kids and grass roots then that is a brilliant scheme, some kids will never get to see the mighty Leicester city playing and this could be their only chance, that's fantastic. :)

what are you actually moaning about here?

1. Season-ticket holders wouldn't need priority considering there's 27000 tickets available and only 23000 available.

2. You all didn't have to buy on the same day - you have 4th-15th July to buy tickets?

Unless I've missed something here??

The other tickets go to local charities, local community teams and grass-roots football clubs. 

He's not smart phone/computer illiterate he struggles with Facebook, so I know for a fact he doesn't read this!

But we know his names Lee and his birthdays on the 5th August, must be someone on here who has a mate called Lee who has a girlfriend called Emma and is going on the lash on Friday 5th August. lol

what are you actually moaning about here?

1. Season-ticket holders wouldn't need priority considering there's 27000 tickets available and only 23000 available.

2. You all didn't have to buy on the same day - you have 4th-15th July to buy tickets?

Unless I've missed something here??

The other tickets go to local charities, local community teams and grass-roots football clubs.

Thousands hitting the site at 9am, when those in P1 should've had first priority before the masses, like gold, family members look like they will over silver.

It's an away game so away criteria should've kicked in, not moaning just saying, big difference.

Thousands hitting the site at 9am, when those in P1 should've had first priority before the masses, like gold, family members look like they will over silver.

It's an away game so away criteria should've kicked in, not moaning just saying, big difference.

what game you on about lol.  

why should P1 have priority over anyone else when every ST can get a ticket for the Community Shield anyway? What priority would they need?

what game you on about lol.  

why should P1 have priority over anyone else when every ST can get a ticket for the Community Shield anyway? What priority would they need?

probably just to nap the best seats or something I guess, but hey ho, i think the way they've done it is pretty good tbh, 

......I am missing something here? Even if every single one of you buy one, there's still 4,000 left.

Who's this to lol?

probably just to nap the best seats or something I guess, but hey ho, i think the way they've done it is pretty good tbh, 

yeah i think it's done well, too. 

Is it really an "away" game or is it Rather just a friendly game at a neutral location

Oh bore off. P1 STH shouldn't have any more of a chance of going to Wembley than any other STH.

Hi Guys, bit of a long shot - just purchased a couple as a STH but need another 4, don't have a membership and fear that it won't make it to general sale.

If I could kindly use ST reference numbers I'd be happy to pay for the privelage. Thank you

You already have 2 tickets yet want another 4 !

Greedy sod.

I'm terminally ill  and wont make my next birthday on the 8th august and still can't get even one ticket.

Hi Guys, bit of a long shot - just purchased a couple as a STH but need another 4, don't have a membership and fear that it won't make it to general sale.

If I could kindly use ST reference numbers I'd be happy to pay for the privelage. Thank you

I would say it is a very long shot. You have two and want FOUR more! Good luck with that

You already have 2 tickets yet want another 4 !

Greedy sod.

I'm terminally ill and wont make my next birthday on the 8th august and still can't get even one ticket.

Really sorry to hear this mate. I actually did have a spare this morning but have promised it to a friend now. But if for some reason he can't make it, or if I hear of any others, I'll let you know.

Good luck

I was joking Stripey, but thanks anyway.

I'll be at wembley  and meet up with some mates who have tickets, but alas I'll just have to watch it a pub nearby.

Cant understand people moaning that they haven't got the best tickets available.

If anyone with tickets that are disappointed I'll double your money for them. 

I'll be at wembley and meet up with some mates who have tickets, but alas I'll just have to watch it a pub nearby.

Cant understand people moaning that they haven't got the best tickets available.

That's a shit joke tbh

I'll be at wembley and meet up with some mates who have tickets, but alas I'll just have to watch it a pub nearby.

Well I did wonder, but thought "who would joke about something like that?". Decided to take the comment at face value.

I would urge you to think carefully before cracking a "joke" like that in future.

I've got 2 tickets in block 112, row 8, looking to exchange got another block as in taking my old man and not sure standing for 90 mins will suit him. Anyone interested in an exchange drop me a message.

Have you still got these to swap??????????? I really wanna go in 112 iv got 2 adults in 109 mate.....

Archived