Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Which station is that to? Wembley Central which is the train station looks quite some distance.

it's wembley park on the jubilee line, then you walk up the pedestrianised Olympic way and straight in (the old wembley way I think) - its a doddle.

it's wembley park on the jubilee line, then you walk up the pedestrianised Olympic way and straight in (the old wembley way I think) - its a doddle.

Use metropolitan though not jubilee as met line has a lot less stops, both run on the same from Baker Street on but you want to avoid jubilee is possible.

If you're going from st Pancras it will be met line anyway, and anyone who hasn't already got one, an Oyster card is far more convenient than a day ticket, you won't pay anymore but it is less hassle, but you can now tap your debit card as well if it's one of those new contactless ones. Basically it's an Oyster card.

From what I've heard people are struggling to get a group of seats together. Be surprised if these got to general sale

yeah they are tbh, I did and I ordered mine around 9:30/10am, was luckily enough to get the same block though,

I'd be very surprised if they went on general sale, as you'd think the remaining would be sold to members and that(but they've not done them yet), but i guess there could be a chance they will go on general sale direct from the club , but thats all best guess :blink::unsure:

I'm sure theres a long list of people wanting these as well, but I'd also be grateful for anyone that could grab me a ticket or two if they're not using their reference! Many thanks guys :) 

£8 return from Nuneaton to Euston - Virgin Trains as well;

Arrive at Euston around 12:30

Leave Euston just after 8

hope it helps at least someone!  :scarf:

We've done exactly the same! same times too..see u there!

That's it, 25 tickets purchased, my work here is done, 6 on front row of upper tier, brought in the hope those using them can hang our flags, and the kids can sit and have a decent view. and 19 in block 112 for us mob that want to enjoy the day out, upright lol

now after 2 sleepless nights, I guess I get some sleep until see tickets haven't dispatched them until 2 days before the game :unsure:

Archived