Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

There was a 3000 allocation for Chelsea but it so...........

Are people really still hung up on the fact that. Maybe just maybe 3000 of us had been to more than 25 aways in 3 seasons?

Oh yeah I forgot the club said!!!

Are people really still hung up on the fact that. Maybe just maybe 3000 of us had been to more than 25 aways in 3 seasons?

Oh yeah I forgot the club said!!!

I'm not hung up on it as I was there, just saying figures mean diddly squat regarding tickets, maybe a ;) was needed.

I'm not hung up on it as I was there, just saying figures mean diddly squat regarding tickets, maybe a ;) was needed.

And mine was tounge in cheek as well buddy.

Laws of Lcfc ticket office lol.

A long time lurker here.

Been going to watch City since 1979 but due to  living down south and having to work most weekend, I can only get to a handful of games.

So a long shot, if some kind soul could in anyway help me get a ticket I will kiss your bum.

If not which are the best resale ticket sites?

Don't really want to spend £150 on a ticket, would rather save me money for CL.

Cheers.

Hoping so. We were family members so hopefully going to keep some sort of structure beyond ST sales.

So what is happening to the "other" tickets?

On the Wembley website it says that approx 20K are "Club Wembley" tickets, leaving around 70,000 available seats for matches.

We get 27K and United around the same = 54K

So around 16K left - any idea when/where these will be released for sale? I suppose sponsors, officials, players eat up quite a few of the remainder!

So what is happening to the "other" tickets?

On the Wembley website it says that approx 20K are "Club Wembley" tickets, leaving around 70,000 available seats for matches.

We get 27K and United around the same = 54K

So around 16K left - any idea when/where these will be released for sale? I suppose sponsors, officials, players eat up quite a few of the remainder!

Goes to the 'Football Family' who ever the **** they are.

Charity's, Kids football clubs. It's always a bloody conspiracy about people taking tickets.

Bought mine this morning, there's none of the two most expensive tickets left.

I suppose there is no way they can meet the demand for tickets. Although Wembley is 90,000, it is effectively only 70,000 once you take out the already sold Club Wembley seats. So based on that 27K is not too bad. At least all STH will get one, compared to United who must have some sort of ST priority in order to buy one!

Return train tickets to London you can get for £8.00 if you travel from Nuneaton!

Thanks Kyle. I've just got my return train tickets sorted. I paid £16 though for the later return train but even that is still an absolute steal. There are car parks in Nuneaton that only cost £1 on a sunday aswel. I would suspect these to get busy quickly though so i'm thinking of getting parked up early then find somewhere for breakfast. Cant wait for this

not going since im on holiday this weekend (bollocks!) but i can give you my recent wembley experience for music gigs.

if you are driving down. stick this station in your sat nav:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj7ufCo_dvNAhVMKsAKHQBrA-kQFgghMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftfl.gov.uk%2Ftube%2Fstop%2F940GZZLUSTM%2Fstanmore-underground-station%3FlineId%3Djubilee&usg=AFQjCNFvY_5dj0-OVrk0VVlMDcuWsP7gHA&sig2=VPfDz2GP-1Wff6kb9fq1og&bvm=bv.126130881,d.ZGg

car park ain the biggest but its rather large and its a cheap day rate (for london anyway.) its also only 3 stops down the jubilee line from wembley park. so drive there, leave the car there, tube in and come up the steps upto the arch. Really good. 

Email from Jim. He believes there will be tickets for members and thinks it will be gold/family first.

So members will have a priority system in place, yet us STH all had to buy on the same day with no away priority system running, not that it made much difference.

As for the missing thousands of tickets, if it's to schools for kids and grass roots then that is a brilliant scheme, some kids will never get to see the mighty Leicester city playing and this could be their only chance, that's fantastic. :)

Keeping it simple...Fox travel for £20...Imagine will get there early enough for a few beers still at 12.30 ish...??

Roll a dice, sometimes they can be super early, sometimes it's near kick off.

Leave 9-30, 2 hour drive plus 45 min stop so 3 hours, yes they should be there for 12-30 but don't expect them to be, use ausden Clark if you want an early coach guaranteed to be there.

Archived