Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

Block 112, get in. See you at Wembley!

Haha, i've just worked out that, the 5 tickets you brought and the 5 i got, are 3 rows apart, but exactly the same seat numbers, what are the chances lol. Best stand with us and we can chuck sweets and kev lol

Sorry but you'll have to sit haha, 111 and 112 standing, did you not twig?

Ha! I shall not be moved

Sorry but you'll have to sit haha, 111 and 112 standing, did you not twig?

Ha! I shall not be moved

Just to give people a rough idea, Row 32 is approximately the back row of the very bottom tier before it jumps up to the little block behind it under the overhang.

Nope 27/28 is back row

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00a-Detailed-row-block-numbers-exact-concert-chart-high-resolution.htm

Haha, i've just worked out that, the 5 tickets you brought and the 5 i got, are 3 rows apart, but exactly the same seat numbers, what are the chances lol. Best stand with us and we can chuck sweets and kev lol

Not a chance I would stand with Kev anyway, as much as he's a lovely bloke. I've still got a headache from him last season lol Looks like you'll have to put up with me.

i need a reference just the 1 , if i cant get a spare reference then im gonna have my own reference up for grabs 

If you have no joy, can i have 1st dips, i know someone who will just be happy for a ticket!!

Do people reckon all of blocks 111/112 will be stood? Not quite as far back as I'd have liked but hoping to be standing

Yes mate, I can't see why anyone would buy a ticket in there to sit.

Do people reckon all of blocks 111/112 will be stood? Not quite as far back as I'd have liked but hoping to be standing

If everyone who keeps asking whether the bottom tier will be standing just stood up regardless, there wouldn't be an issue!

If you want to stand, then stand. 

Anyone know if it goes to extra time and pens if a necessary ?? Need to allow for trains and stuff. Cheers.

straight to pens i think, but i read it on the internet, so could be wrong lol

i have allowed till monday for my train tho.

Anyone know if it goes to extra time and pens if a necessary ?? Need to allow for trains and stuff. Cheers.

After 90 minutes if both teams are drawing, it goes straight to penalties no extra time!

Archived