Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

I wondered this. Especially as I "moved" seats. "Sorry sir, we have no record of you being a Season Ticket Holder. Goodbye"

BTW, what time is kick off?

I wouldn't be surprised if they've messed a few up, shouldn't happen but it is the ticket office at the end of the day. It's 4pm I believe!

I wouldn't be surprised if they've messed a few up, shouldn't happen but it is the ticket office at the end of the day. It's 4pm I believe!

Thanks. Probably book a hotel for the Sunday night I think. May as well make a day of it!

20 odd thousand all trying to log on at 9am, what could possibly go wrong? lol

log on? lucky for us it isnt on the LCFC direct site or the phonelines down the KP then, as both can only seemingly take like 5 people on each per time before it all goes tits up :ph34r:

I cant see anything really going wrong with the club given see tickets STH reference numbers and that tbh, since 99% renewed for this coming season.so should in theory be pretty simple, but we know how the cub can some how muck up in the face of something blooming easy

they're guaranteed a chance, not a ticket. cos to guarantee yourself a ticket you actually have to buy one. every season ticket holder who wants a ticket will get one. 

an no @gen smutty still in limbo waiting on the outcome of my ticket like. 

Ok sweetheart. Let me know if you can.

Archived