Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

I saw him in the fanstore on Monday in full kit and cast. Was he invited/hired by the club, or did he just decide to spend the day hanging around hoping people would ask for photos? Very weird if the latter!

I used to know a special constable who would put his uniform on when off duty and at night, get in his clapped out old car and go policing, pulling people over and writing tickets. He scraed the shit out of people. That's weird.

I used to know a special constable who would put his uniform on when off duty and at night, get in his clapped out old car and go policing, pulling people over and writing tickets. He scraed the shit out of people. That's weird.

I bet you called him Cunt-stubble to his face and he didn't even notice.

I bet you called him Cunt-stubble to his face and he didn't even notice.

lol

He was a loonatic, it amazed us how he ever got in. He was eventually ditched after a patrolling police car caught him having pulled over two terrified women late one night on some traffic offence and was writing out a ticket, bearing in mind his car was a rusty old metro or fiest type car. I guess he was just showing enthusiasm. lol

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for the the guy, I could understand if he was a total doppelgänger and wanted to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame but the bloke looks nothing like Vardy. Pick anyone off the street who's slightly thin, whack him in a King Power shirt and give him a strange Mohican and you've got yourself someone who's going to be as convincing as Postie.

Also, surely I'm not the only one here who thinks Mrs V. is fit. Very handsome woman.

She's average.

Its a bit silly to say they look nothing alike, because they obviously do. All getting a bit embarrassing now though.

I saw him in the fanstore on Monday in full kit and cast. Was he invited/hired by the club, or did he just decide to spend the day hanging around hoping people would ask for photos? Very weird if the latter!

There was a Kasper Schmeichel lookalike in there as well, fully kitted up. Shorter, fatter, but did look like him. The goalkeeper's kit helped a lot. Lookalikes are always gonna focus on the clothes and idiosyncrasies of the person they're supposed to look like, can't rely on facial similarities alone. Don't know why people are going on about him wearing the kit and cast. I'd expect him to.

I played five-a-side against a big lad in a 'Nugent 35' shirt, who looked liked David Nugent. I called him David Hugent.

Chappys had his minutes of fame and fun,if I was a mate of his I"d sit him down,tell him that enough now.

It seems it's a legitimate career choice ! I have read a report he is looking to earn 50/60k this year ! That's 5 or 6 years salary to this guy

Some of you must be out looking for him because I have no idea where he's at or what he's doing. Fair play to him, an opportunity's arose for him to cash in on and make a few bob in the process, but it's not a news story I'm particularly bothered about so I don't follow it. If it's bothering some of you I suggest you do the same. What with this and the bitching about Vardys OK wedding shoot, this place is becoming more like loose women.lol Role on the footy.

It seems it's a legitimate career choice ! I have read a report he is looking to earn 50/60k this year ! That's 5 or 6 years salary to this guy

Fair enough if he's happy with the money aspect of it(I'm sure he is) but can he handle all of THIS shit which is coming his way? When it inevitably gets nasty his do called agent will jump ship and chappy will have to fend for himself to deal with it. Just don't want it ending badly for him. Nothing against him personally as I spoke to him and he seems decent enough-he was just enjoying it all...now it might turn for him if he doesn't watch it.

Fair enough if he's happy with the money aspect of it(I'm sure he is) but can he handle all of THIS shit which is coming his way? When it inevitably gets nasty his do called agent will jump ship and chappy will have to fend for himself to deal with it. Just don't want it ending badly for him. Nothing against him personally as I spoke to him and he seems decent enough-he was just enjoying it all...now it might turn for him if he doesn't watch it.

fame is a mask that eats in to your face.

Archived