Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

Yeah I saw that is it new? Never even heard of it and I know my beers

Not certain if it is new, but it's certainly an excellent example of a style that is unappreciated IMO.

I've only seen it on tap once or twice here in the States and we generally get most of Weihenstephaner's brews.

I think it's taking it a little bit far suggesting the guy is a stalker, a weirdo and not to be trusted around kids, as someone alluded to in this thread.

Probably just got a little taste of the limelight and has gotten a bit carried away. Wouldn't hurt for someone to have a quiet word in his ear to tell him to tone it down a bit. 

Lookalikes exist, tribute bands exist - people pretending to be famous people isn't something new. 

Just seems like this fella has gone a bit OTT with some of the 'tagging' and the social media side of things. Aside from that it would appear that people are booking him and enjoying his 'lookalike' persona.

Don't understand why people have to be so ****ing salty and aggressive over something that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.  

giphy.gif

After a hard day at work I sit in brewdog with a weihenstephan hefe and read this thread and slowly go insane. Imo

Your off your head drinking that shite , it's pure piss , the greatest rip off since we signed Beckford

you already know what will happen, they'll get a Mrs vardy lookalike, he'll spend time with her, decide they're in love and get together, a lookalike scandal!

Then the Mrs Vardy lookalike will sell her story about when she had a one nighter with a Peter Andre lookalike and how he was crap in bed and his knob was a chipolata lookalike.

Fecking Class that lad

Pop a couple of disco biscuits and Chew yer face off lol

Classier version of starlight 2000 back in the day !

Red stripe and yokes lol

Has this guy been banned from the club shop yet? Can't imagine anyone would be OK with him promoting himself on club property.

He was there yesterday working in the shop

Archived