Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

That Malvagio crap looks like one of those "Boutique Independent Clothing Brands" you see that's basically a logo some lad did on Microsoft Paint or Word screenprinted onto Fruit of the Loom t-shirts

I won't be redeeming that 15% discount using the code VARDY15 despite Chappy Chapman looking fresh for his fans

Imagine sitting next to him.

Him: ''Did you know that I'm a famous Vardy look-a-like, well good man innit?''

Person next to him: ''Yes, and the sky is blue and roses are red, like I've seen many times, many times as you've bloody said this!''

I remember once I was standing at Leicester North Delivery Office, the rain was pouring, the wind was howling - it was a bitter winter and we were slumped near the bottom of the Championship. Christmas and new year had come and gone, the festivities had subsided and the early year grimness had kicked in like I'd never known before. The general mood around the city was one of despair, the news was full of stories about terror - I questioned my faith in humanity.

That's when Chappy came along. As I handed over one form of ID with the PASS hologram to collect my parcel, I knew everything would be alright. I often think of that face when I'm having a tough day or I'm going through a slump.

The best posty ever, a season ticket holder and a 'true City support like you and me.'

Sleep well, young prince.

Archived