Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

The bloke is a weapon.

Don't blame Vards for what he's done. He should've rode the wave and been thankful he got anything out of it. To start bad mouthing Vards when he's not getting his way is poor form.

Back in your box pal. 

Just wondering what impact this is having on Vardy and his England preparations. Can imagine that his missus is on the phone constantly consulting him on what their next steps are regarding his guy. Would be sods law that the only time he gets to go to a major tournament some idiot trying to cash in on his fame ends up being his nemesis.

Just wondering what impact this is having on Vardy and his England preparations. Can imagine that his missus is on the phone constantly consulting him on what their next steps are regarding his guy. Would be sods law that the only time he gets to go to a major tournament some idiot trying to cash in on his fame ends up being his nemesis.

Maybe Vards his hogtied in the lookalike's shed whilst he walks into Vards house saying "Hi honey I'm home!"

But on a wider point, whilst certain celebs are "mimicked" with lookalikes and tribute acts and they must have to "tolerate" their existence to a point, you'd hardly expect them to be close?

It's not like you'd expect Beckham's lookalike to be going out for a pint with the great man is it?

I don't blame the guy for making a few quid out of it but he can't expect JV to get involved.

Just don't understand the demand for it really. Can imagine my son being totally underwhelmed if I wheeled out a bloke who "looked like Jamie Vardy" at his birthday party!

No one saying don't do low key stuff to earn a few quid, but going on this morning talking about celeb big brother and international bookings is bad, then the fact his tagging himself in pics and selling the most laughable quality goods as worn by him. It start all becoming a bit mental.

No doubt the agency are advising to make as much as possible, but have a little self respect!!!

Not sure why being a season ticket holder or life long fan is justification for mental behaviour?

Let's not kids ourselves it's not going to be a few months, once he gets a taste for it.

What next for brand Vardy lookalike

Singed sweaty shirts

Buy my socks I used to wear on my post round

Wkd adverts

Charging for personal messages, done that.

Band Aid 2016

"Feeeed the postman"

Let them know it's Euro time

There is a world outside of being Vardy

And it's a world of Bex and fear

Do they know he needs to work at Goals..........

Feed Lee Chapman feed him Twitter posts

Archived