Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

80%

It's the whole "sources close to the England camp said.." bollux that gets on my tits. So basically you've just made it all up then!

To me that still means he could go or he might stay. He just needs to make his mind up now. I'd he wanted to stay for definite, surely he'd have signed already but obviously there is something preventing that. Either way we need to know! We could be shopping for another!

I know these stories pop up and are hearsay.; however, I myself at this point am finally glad to read something positive in our favour. Will help make watching England in the Euro's that much better "thinking" he's staying with us

I know these stories pop up and are hearsay.; however, I myself at this point am finally glad to read something positive in our favour. Will help make watching England in the Euro's that much better "thinking" he's staying with us

Watching him running up and down at the side of the pitch or just the other side of the white line. Won't make much difference!

Watching him running up and down at the side of the pitch or just the other side of the white line. Won't make much difference!

Fair play but at least when he's on I think he'll cheat Roys's system and pull into the middle. Give me something mate.......not liking Roy and his team at the moment and there's only two days to get me into this.

The odds creeping back a tad in arsenal's' favour

Now 11/8 (as they began the day) and 4/7 to stay which is slightly longer than the beginning of the day. . Perhaps the bid for deeney has encouraged some bets on him leaving. Plenty of people out there thinking he is delaying his decision to allow us to get a replacement.

Seems that the movement now is purely reflecting the market and that the odds compilers, with no hard info, are just letting the market dictate the price.

Archived