Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So what's this talk about getting a free pack then? Does everybody get one? Not been on Fifa for about a week so don't know whether I've got one or not. 

The type of reward/pack is based on the amount of times you've logged onto Ultimate Team on your console, your phone or through the Web App.

I've heard of some people not getting any. :D

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The type of reward/pack is based on the amount of times you've logged onto Ultimate Team on your console, your phone or through the Web App.

I've heard of some people not getting any. :D

Just checked the app. I got a rare pack but got nothing in it. Also got the kit. 

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Got the free Ultimate Pack, my first ever walkout in Ibrahimovic. Straight into my team.

Do the Ibrahimovic SBC. As you've got an untradeable Ibrah you may as well make it an even better one.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

What squad do I need to build to get this ibra wouldn't mind him to be honest?

It's part of a squad-building exercise that you can access from the "Single Player" menu in FUT.

Although I can only reiterate here that the opportunity of getting this particular SBC Ibrahimovic has passed now - the challenge ended last Wednesday, I think.

No worries, though: He'll surely feature with another special card comes the TOTS.

There'll be a new Premier League Player of the Month SBC soon - who's been the most outstanding player in January? It's got to be someone from Everton, West Ham, Tottenham or Arsenal.

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

It's part of a squad-building exercise that you can access from the "Single Player" menu in FUT.

Although I can only reiterate here that the opportunity of getting this particular SBC Ibrahimovic has passed now - the challenge ended last Wednesday, I think.

No worries, though: He'll surely feature with another special card comes the TOTS.

There'll be a new Premier League Player of the Month SBC soon - who's been the most outstanding player in January? It's got to be someone from Everton, West Ham, Tottenham or Arsenal.

Harry Kane seems to have a new if every week so I imagine he'll be in with a good shout for Potm 

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

The first thing you had to do was hand over a normal Ibra card.

Then a swedish eleven. Then there was two different elevens 84 rated, made up of clubs that Ibra has played for.

Not really worth it then. 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Not really worth it then. 

THE SBC Ibrahimovic is an upgrade on the regular version and unique insofar as you won't get another chance of getting it now.

Also, depending on your pack luck, you may have been able to pull some decent cards in the additional free players only pack that came with completing the challenge.

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

THE SBC Ibrahimovic is an upgrade on the regular version and unique insofar as you won't get another chance of getting it now.

Also, depending on your pack luck, you may have been able to pull some decent cards in the additional free players only pack that came with completing the challenge.

I've not bothered with ultimate team for about 2 years I think. Even then when I played it i had all basic cards, non of this sticking cards on players hence why I've been asking ?

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've not bothered with ultimate team for about 2 years I think. Even then when I played it i had all basic cards, non of this sticking cards on players hence why I've been asking ?

Ah, the Chemistry cards were part of FUT 15 already, that's for sure. Don't know about FIFA 14, but in 13, they weren't there yet.

Archived