Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

This is exactly why I've tailed off playing the game, I accept I'm not the most lethal finisher but I was having games like that every other game, they need to cut out the bollox and let it all be on a level playing field, U may get smashed more often but at least it will be fair

On 10/11/2016 at 19:10, Swarles Barkley said:

Has anyone ever had a message from claim prize fut on ps4

says ive won a player of my choice so obvs sounds very dodgy

tells me to go onto a wbsite to claim it which brings up the origin log in page

If you fall for that then you shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet lol

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Anyone else Fifa decided it wants to install itself after some short update?

I had an update, 3gb download but then took about 30 minutes to install. The installation time didn't seem proportionate to the file size but it finally updated and everything was as it should be

2 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I had an update, 3gb download but then took about 30 minutes to install. The installation time didn't seem proportionate to the file size but it finally updated and everything was as it should be

Fair enough that's what mine is doing now then. Taking bloody ages and I'm supposed to have 200mb broadband :/

16 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

shithousing my way through div2 on UT

karius

coleman sakho vertongen rose

sane henderson can boufal

remy benteke

matip, musa, depay, barkley, mane, darmian and shaw in reserves

You must very talented or extremely lucky. 

So current record reads,

Played 20

Won 4

Drew 3

Lost 13

To loosing steaks of 6 games, I got disconnected on the start of the first loosing streak had to quit the second since then I've not been able to get anything from game dispite constant attacks possesion etc. 

Record was half decent until that happened... 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

So current record reads,

Played 20

Won 4

Drew 3

Lost 13

To loosing steaks of 6 games, I got disconnected on the start of the first loosing streak had to quit the second since then I've not been able to get anything from game dispite constant attacks possesion etc. 

Record was half decent until that happened... 

Maybe you need to tighten things up a little

17 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Maybe you need to tighten things up a little

Maybe if I was shipping goals in left right and centre but I'm not 1 shot and they score.. actually had two people message me saying they don't know how I didn't win the game. I luck forward to the turn in luck... 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Pace, strength. 

The main way to winning a game on fifa. 

For a defender anyway the whole barge technique is stupidly op if you know how to do it properly, it surely has to be nurffed, I play some people and i can barely do anything offensively as I just get barged off the ball time and time again

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

For a defender anyway the whole barge technique is stupidly op if you know how to do it properly, it surely has to be nurffed, I play some people and i can barely do anything offensively as I just get barged off the ball time and time again

How do you do it though? Joel Matip seems stupidly good on here as does James Miller. 

Just read on some website about playing with Leicester as a 4-2-4 formation. Looks ok might give it a go.

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

How do you do it though? Joel Matip seems stupidly good on here as does James Miller. 

Just read on some website about playing with Leicester as a 4-2-4 formation. Looks ok might give it a go.

Pretty sure it's just tapping/holding circle at the right time. So effective

Nothing new in FIFA is it. Mastering the block tackle and making people play around you instead of through you is a fundamental and has been since they introduced it.

People forget before it was implemented the computer used to actually do that for you.  

25 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Nothing new in FIFA is it. Mastering the block tackle and making people play around you instead of through you is a fundamental and has been since they introduced it.

People forget before it was implemented the computer used to actually do that for you.  

Yep the AI did, remember when you could play as the keeper and let the outfield do the work for you it got took away because it was so over powered.

Archived