Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Haha, funny times.

What fifa was is though I'm sure it was Beckford and Nugent upfront, Yuki Abe was a monster.

What are people's thoughts on trying Leicester in a 4-2-4?

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

What fifa was is though I'm sure it was Beckford and Nugent upfront, Yuki Abe was a monster.

What are people's thoughts on trying Leicester in a 4-2-4?

That's what I play in my Career Mode save. Seems to work well enough. I score some incredible passing goals due to having so many players going forward. A shitter when the opposition catch you on the break though lol

1 hour ago, Simo86 said:

That's what I play in my Career Mode save. Seems to work well enough. I score some incredible passing goals due to having so many players going forward. A shitter when the opposition catch you on the break though lol

Would have the back 4 set to stay back whilst attacking, same with the midfield two. 

Musa Slimani Vardy Mahrez?

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

Would have the back 4 set to stay back whilst attacking, same with the midfield two. 

Musa Slimani Vardy Mahrez?

Yeah I do, but you occasionally get one of your CM's or full backs go for a wander lol

Yeah those 4 up top 

4 hours ago, Simo86 said:

Yeah I do, but you occasionally get one of your CM's or full backs go for a wander lol

Yeah those 4 up top 

Might try it, how I can have a record where I had 50 wins at 20 losses now reads at 52 wins and 42 losses is beyond me haven't won in that long, pulled the plug from xbox disconnected everything and will start again tonight. I'll get back to winning ways... (I hope) lol

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Might try it, how I can have a record where I had 50 wins at 20 losses now reads at 52 wins and 42 losses is beyond me haven't won in that long, pulled the plug from xbox disconnected everything and will start again tonight. I'll get back to winning ways... (I hope) lol

Haha you need to play some lesser teams to get your confidence back up 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

And all of a sudden I'm good again. lol

Must just be Division 4. I can't win for shit in that league but as soon as I touch down in Division 5 I boss it. 

You went on a similar run to me didn't you?

I won my first game after doing all the disconnecting squad reset etc.. Drew second lost third(got a message saying how he won the game he doesn't know.. basically long ball over the top kasper comes out does some shit volley what goes straight up in the air his player hits it and yeah bounces into a open goal dispite 2 players missing the ball) got a last minute equaliser against someone in my last game.

40 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You went on a similar run to me didn't you?

I won my first game after doing all the disconnecting squad reset etc.. Drew second lost third(got a message saying how he won the game he doesn't know.. basically long ball over the top kasper comes out does some shit volley what goes straight up in the air his player hits it and yeah bounces into a open goal dispite 2 players missing the ball) got a last minute equaliser against someone in my last game.

I lost about 10 on the bounce after absolutely smashing everybody in front of me. Swapped my side, even bought myself a Bundesliga team to try and change it around but that failed miserably so went back to my Brazilian side but again my players were pathetic.

After a few days off the game I decided to build a cheap BPL side which I must say seems to be doing it for me. First couple of games were shit but managed to get back to back wins and actually beating teams 3-0/4-0 again.

Give it a couple of days and I'll be moaning again. lol

Gained entrance to weekend league at a canter think scoring 12 and conceding 4. However played 8 league matches and won 2. I'm not just loosing I'm completely obliterated. My opponent always appear first to the ball as if there players are either always just infront of my midfield or attackers are they are supper aggressive. Coming up against a skiller is like banging head against the wall. This isn't a moan this is admitting that they are better than me. Are they all this good. Last time I qualified I won like 17. 

Is it just me or is there no commentary names for most of our team?? I could've sworn it was OK before but for some reason Tiler doesn't acknowledge Vardy, Drinkwater or Mahrez. Have tried to edit the player but it says none under commentary name and won't let me change it. None of the names are in the database either. Not just me that's noticed this surely??

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Is it just me or is there no commentary names for most of our team?? I could've sworn it was OK before but for some reason Tiler doesn't acknowledge Vardy, Drinkwater or Mahrez. Have tried to edit the player but it says none under commentary name and won't let me change it. None of the names are in the database either. Not just me that's noticed this surely??

You've not noticed it then. Mahrez gets the ball it's something about Algerian magic, Vardy scores the rags to riches story?

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

You've not noticed it then. Mahrez gets the ball it's something about Algerian magic, Vardy scores the rags to riches story?

There's something about Mahrez not doing anything then popping up with a goal when he scores as well. 

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Blew 30k points on Vardy. Hope he's worth that because it took me forever to get that many coins. Next person on my wishlist is Mahrez. Is he worth 25k coins? 

I brought them both yesterday, Vardy has scored nearly a goal a game for me on UT, underwhelmed with Mahrez to be honest, but i'm playing 4312 so I'm using Okazaki in the hole, for his workrate, 

As for the commentary, every time Vardy scores I get the rags to riches, or the fairytale continues.

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Blew 30k points on Vardy. Hope he's worth that because it took me forever to get that many coins. Next person on my wishlist is Mahrez. Is he worth 25k coins? 

I think he needs a pace card. I've stuck hunter on Mahrez and he does well for me in a 4-3-3

Archived