Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

41 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

I think he needs a pace card. I've stuck hunter on Mahrez and he does well for me in a 4-3-3

I love Mahrez but he doesn't seem to have much end product.

Can beat a man and has enough pace. Can play a nice pass but I've found his finishing to be dreadful.

Same for Vardy to be honest.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I love Mahrez but he doesn't seem to have much end product.

Can beat a man and has enough pace. Can play a nice pass but I've found his finishing to be dreadful.

Same for Vardy to be honest.

Vardy has what 80 odd finishing and Mahrez is high too and you're struggling with them? 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Vardy has what 80 odd finishing and Mahrez is high too and you're struggling with them? 

Yep.

There are plenty of players with worse shooting stats that finish everything and there are players with better shooting stats that I can't score for shit with.

It's Fifa.

41 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yep.

There are plenty of players with worse shooting stats that finish everything and there are players with better shooting stats that I can't score for shit with.

It's Fifa.

True that, you see some players tear past you yet you use them and can't do the same.. 

38 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

And all of a sudden I'm back to being shit on Fifa. Three straight defeats, getting an absolute spanking too. My players feel slow and can't pass for shit. Typical this would happen as soon as I enter the UT weekend tournament.

Wouldn't be too down hearted to be honest mate the weekend league is where all the big boys come out, the ones who get paid to play fifa play. Just look on their twitter. Some of the teams they have are disgusting too.

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Wouldn't be too down hearted to be honest mate the weekend league is where all the big boys come out, the ones who get paid to play fifa play. Just look on their twitter. Some of the teams they have are disgusting too.

Tbh I don't think the opponents have been that good. More of the fact I've been shit. I changed my formation and all of a sudden I got a 4-0 win. 

Played this for the first time last night.  Everything's gash:  The defending's rubbish and unresponsive; off-the-ball movement has become borderline retarded; penalties are just what; corners didn't need to be changed but now they're shit too.  Wtf even is this game? lol

Hi Guys,

I need some assistance. I play my flatmate at FIFA often and it is very close but I always eventually lose. I know why this is though and I need to fix it. I have always played football games as a pact attack minded guy with lots of through balls for the fast guys to run on to. However, whenever I do this against him he simply pulls my shirt back. He is so good at it that he times it perfectly to ruin my chance but he never gives a foul away or gets a booking.

I had a look on google as to how to counter this and maybe shrug him off but nothing came off. Even his weakest player can easily dispossess my strongest with this tactic and I just then get frustrated and lose.

If anyone knows a simple way to counter this then please help a fellow fox out.

Thanks

Gudjy

2 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

I need some assistance. I play my flatmate at FIFA often and it is very close but I always eventually lose. I know why this is though and I need to fix it. I have always played football games as a pact attack minded guy with lots of through balls for the fast guys to run on to. However, whenever I do this against him he simply pulls my shirt back. He is so good at it that he times it perfectly to ruin my chance but he never gives a foul away or gets a booking.

I had a look on google as to how to counter this and maybe shrug him off but nothing came off. Even his weakest player can easily dispossess my strongest with this tactic and I just then get frustrated and lose.

If anyone knows a simple way to counter this then please help a fellow fox out.

Thanks

Gudjy

tap LT a few times when he's near you and your player will shrug him off

1 hour ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Had a Howedes and a Fahrmann sitting in my club, sold for 7k each. Any 84 player is going for a bunch because of the squad builder challenge

Thanks for this! 

Got quite a few cheap 84 players in my squad. Same as yours plus gotze, draxler and sokratis. All bought cheaply and should make a tidy profit

Black Friday has tucked me up. I've bought far too many FIFA points. I opened a Modric, 2 Pepe's, Movember Matuidi, TOTW Defoe and a couple of other nice uns. My top rated team is now 88 with 100 chemistry. 

I missed out on the Unicorn kit from the squad building challenge by 1 chemistry

I'm still shit at the game mind.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I got the Gomis special movember card earlier in the free packs hard to tell what he's selling for on the companion app? Not a lot I'm guessing but hopefully he will add a few pennies to the balance 

I got Movember Dempsey and he wouldn't sell for shit. Quick sold him for 9k coins. 

10 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Another auto-update and they've managed to fck it up again - all the names and just jumbled up. 

IMG_0481.JPG

Some of the commentary names remain (like Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Albrighton) but every other player there's no mention whatsoever.

Erm that doesn't look like fifa 17 you playing a pirated copy? Go to customize then download latest update 

Archived