Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

I got the Gomis special movember card earlier in the free packs hard to tell what he's selling for on the companion app? Not a lot I'm guessing but hopefully he will add a few pennies to the balance 

Discard value. I got one in a pack, got all excited and then realised it was worth next to nowt.

futbin has up to date prices.

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Erm that doesn't look like fifa 17 you playing a pirated copy? Go to customize then download latest update 

It's a genuine FIFA 17. Apparently this is their "ProEvo" patch. :(

Went to customise and then downloaded the latest update, which changed the players back in Play mode but they're still fcked up in saved Career and Tournaments. Also still no commentary on half the players. A bit fed up with it tbh.

Oblak

sagna varane umtiti kurzawa

diarra krcochiwak 

ben arfa

dembele IF Braithwaite Ntep.

Absolutely love this team Ben Arfa and Braithwaite are incredible. Could do with better wingers though since they both couldn't finish their dinner.

51 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Oblak

sagna varane umtiti kurzawa

diarra krcochiwak 

ben arfa

dembele IF Braithwaite Ntep.

Absolutely love this team Ben Arfa and Braithwaite are incredible. Could do with better wingers though since they both couldn't finish their dinner.

You need to get Kante in that side imho. The guy is incredible. 

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

I was hoping they'd maybe make the entire TOTW Chapecoense players this week too.

That would come across as trying to financially capitalise on the tragedy, I'd imagine.

What they've done is the perfect gesture, imo. No monetary gain for them, very little loss of value for everyone who already had those kits, and stops others taking advantage.

On 11/30/2016 at 10:51, Xen said:

That would come across as trying to financially capitalise on the tragedy, I'd imagine.

What they've done is the perfect gesture, imo. No monetary gain for them, very little loss of value for everyone who already had those kits, and stops others taking advantage.

On 11/30/2016 at 09:36, Finnegan said:

They're not actually in FUT.

Makes sense. I did like the gesture.

Winning my 1st game to get to the weekend tournament 3.1 and my opponent quits yet it doesn't go down as a win... I go on to win my next 3 games losing the 4th in the final which technically I should already have won !!!! FIFA is really grating on my balls

41 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Press Options and then press square, itll give you the option to mute.

If only I knew this last night, even with all the glitches/dabs/people watching every replay nothing p***ed me off more than that helmet last night

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Why are rare silver cards worth so much? I packed a left-back from the French second devision with 53 pace and the only other two on the market were listed for 10k, so I thought I'd have a laugh and list mine for 8k and he sold within a minute! lol 

Supply and demand, not many people open silver packs so there aren't many of the players floating about on the market compared to the 1000s of copies of gold players. That and SBC. 

41 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

State of this team I just played!!! They were all rare cards as well!!!.... safe to say the lad has obviously spunked a years+ wages on buying that team as he was absolutely pony lol

IMG_1603.PNG

Wonderful attack but that defence is horrendous. Lovren and Milner. What was he thinking lol

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Wonderful attack but that defence is horrendous. Lovren and Milner. What was he thinking lol

I just can't believe they got special cards lol his totw Kante totw de bruyne totw aguero and totw Sanchez must have set him back like 4m coins alone!!! Madness!!! Especially when he was so bad

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I just can't believe they got special cards lol his totw Kante totw de bruyne totw aguero and totw Sanchez must have set him back like 4m coins alone!!! Madness!!! Especially when he was so bad

Them player ratings as well! lollol

I seem to have started to get a lot of people private messaging me after I've beat them on FIFA recently, getting all upset because I have legends in my team. Happened 3 times last night while I was playing in the fut champions thing and I just can't work out how you can get that worked up

Archived