Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

32 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

I seem to have started to get a lot of people private messaging me after I've beat them on FIFA recently, getting all upset because I have legends in my team. Happened 3 times last night while I was playing in the fut champions thing and I just can't work out how you can get that worked up

On Fifa 12 I'm sure I had one person message me after I gave him an absolute pasting. Told me he hoped I died of cancer. What an absolute bellend lol

I loved to play people on FIFA 11 and 13 who thought of themselves as the absolute bollocks (well, they were, actually), only to find out they'd lose against my (lower-ranking) team.

The scenes when I got chased by them online, pressing for a rematch so they can set things straight again (for them, of course). lol

4 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

31 wins in Fut Champions this week, happy with it but 5/6 games where I missed quite a few 1 on 1's in games I could've won. 

Elite 3, guaranteed 3 TOTW players, hoping for a Sanchez.

I just don't have the time to play enough games before it finishes, I had to neglect my fiancée to reach the 22 games played that I did lol

This is the second time I've participated in the Tournament and both times racked up 22 wins. Thing is I always have a shit start. Went fives games without a win at the very beginning. Changed formation at the very end and started winning near enough every game. And now that the tournament has finished I'm back on seasons duties and absolutely smashed division 3. Typical. 

14 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

This is the second time I've participated in the Tournament and both times racked up 22 wins. Thing is I always have a shit start. Went fives games without a win at the very beginning. Changed formation at the very end and started winning near enough every game. And now that the tournament has finished I'm back on seasons duties and absolutely smashed division 3. Typical. 

I had a shit start because I was really tired, actually fell asleep twice in the first 3 games. Weirdly didn't let any goals in though while I was actually having a slumber

2 hours ago, hairmetalgamer said:

I seem to have started to get a lot of people private messaging me after I've beat them on FIFA recently, getting all upset because I have legends in my team. Happened 3 times last night while I was playing in the fut champions thing and I just can't work out how you can get that worked up

If you don't get worked up playing FIFA I'd love to know your secret, it's the only game I play where I come close to smashing up my controller on a regular basis lol, as for msging you because you've got a decent team that's just strange.... as long as you don't set up to park the bus straight from kick off and constantly try to waste time by running the ball in to the corner with like 20 mins to go, putting your mic on and singing like a dead cat for the whole game... or finally watching every replay, dabbing after scoring or pausing the game whilst your in dangerous areas to try and catch the other person off guard when u un pause!!!! If you do any of them u deserve the msgs you get lol

40 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you don't get worked up playing FIFA I'd love to know your secret, it's the only game I play where I come close to smashing up my controller on a regular basis lol

do what I did and get Peter schmeichel in goal, you stop letting goals in instantly lol

4 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

do what I did and get Peter schmeichel in goal, you stop letting goals in instantly lol

Maaaan I wish I had an Xbox so I could get legends, that being said I never pack totw players so I'd have no chance of packing a legend lol, hopefully they land on PS4 next season

Really tempted to save and buy the Juventus back three of Chiellini, Bonnuci and Barzagli. There stats are incredible and I can get 100 chemistry when I add them to my BPL side. 

Advice. Has anybody got these three players and are they worth shelling out 100k+ coins for them? 

Also Calcio A players are well cheap when compared to BPL players. Seems like you will get more quality of player on a really decent price of coin. 

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Really tempted to save and buy the Juventus back three of Chiellini, Bonnuci and Barzagli. There stats are incredible and I can get 100 chemistry when I add them to my BPL side. 

Advice. Has anybody got these three players and are they worth shelling out 100k+ coins for them? 

Also Calcio A players are well cheap when compared to BPL players. Seems like you will get more quality of player on a really decent price of coin. 

Can't remember who but some1 on here swore by them, I just can't see me saving up for them any time soon to pass actual judgement, as for the calcio A I've got a decent team including higuain I packed but I still prefer my bpl and bundesliga teams

Ive got 1.3M in the bank (been very lucky with weekend league packs) but I still stand by my cheap (ish!) BPL and Calcio A teams. There's no need to spend the coins.

BPL:

Butland

Bellerin

Stones

Bailly

Moreno

Fernandinho

Kante

Coutinho (CAM)

Mane 

Diouf

Montero

Calcio A:

Handanovic

Abate

Murillo

Rudiger

Armero

Nainggolan

Melo

Banega (CAM)

Cuadrado

Niang

Balde Diao 

So many OP players lol

42 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Ive got 1.3M in the bank (been very lucky with weekend league packs) but I still stand by my cheap (ish!) BPL and Calcio A teams. There's no need to spend the coins.

BPL:

Butland

Bellerin

Stones

Bailly

Moreno

Fernandinho

Kante

Coutinho (CAM)

Mane 

Diouf

Montero

Calcio A:

Handanovic

Abate

Murillo

Rudiger

Armero

Nainggolan

Melo

Banega (CAM)

Cuadrado

Niang

Balde Diao 

So many OP players lol

Fancy lending me 300k coins then if your not going to spend them? lol:D

Played against a lad last night who had his defence sit on the edge of his box all game(fair enough because I'm doing it now) however he had 3 forwards constantly upfront, how do you do this? Set the instructions to stay forward?

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Played against a lad last night who had his defence sit on the edge of his box all game(fair enough because I'm doing it now) however he had 3 forwards constantly upfront, how do you do this? Set the instructions to stay forward?

I would also like to know this. When I park the bus near the end of games to see it out my attack will also sit back. The amount of times I've come across someone that has there back line so deep but attackers are high up the pitch. Thing is that this style of play on Fifa seems to work because I can never beat someone who sets up this way. 

13 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Having used all three of them I would definitely reccomend them. Chiellini and Bonucci are incredible for me as a pair. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

In custom tactics set your defensive pressure to about 30 and the defence will sit on the edge of their own box

3 minutes ago, hairmetalgamer said:

In custom tactics set your defensive pressure to about 30 and the defence will sit on the edge of their own box

I know that I do it already, I want to know how to keep forwards upfront all game without them coming back

Archived