Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

Everyone managed to get tickets where they wanted then?

Yes and no. managed to get in block 112 but had to come out and go back in, after being offered rows, 5, 9, 10, eventually gave up at row 15.

Bit to far down for my liking, but at least I will be there and managed to get 3 batches in same block so all my mates will be kicking about the same place.

Ok. at least it worked lol, however, a shame such a ticket seller couldn't offer a seating plan.

I can understand why they don't let you pick from a plan as annoying as it is.. They want to sell them row by row to stop having empty ones and twos which allows people to sit together.

Seating plan was on the tab at the top... not that it fecking helped me as I still ballsed it up.

I meant as we do when we sell tickets, so you can select seats, i guess as others below have pointed out tho, it makes it quicker with volume to sell, i would have wanted to be further back and gave up at the 4th attempt. but i guess it's better than row 1.

Although could you take my flag and keep an eye on it lol

I meant as we do when we sell tickets, so you can select seats, i guess as others below have pointed out tho, it makes it quicker with volume to sell, i would have wanted to be further back and gave up at the 4th attempt. but i guess it's better than row 1.

Although could you take my flag and keep an eye on it lol

I was down there for a concert the other week and to be fair it's not a bad view low down... not ideal... but not as bad as some grounds.

I was down there for a concert the other week and to be fair it's not a bad view low down... not ideal... but not as bad as some grounds.

I went to watch torquay years ago in the trophy or vase final, i felt the lower tier is a shallow curve for me, but then we have stood on back row at KP since we moved, I'd have happily gone front row of upper to be honest, but know I would have been forced to sit.

At least with being in block 112, it should all be standing, hoping the UFS boys all got in there and have something planned.

Block 111, row five. This singing section best be all standing!

I think 'singing section' is basically code for 'be prepared to stand'. Obviously neither the club nor Wembley can say that explicitly given it's an all-seater stadium though.

Tickets booked,,,,taking my boy for his 10th birthday,,,buzzing he's gonna see us at Wembley,,didn't think it was ever gonna happen again,,,,,,felt like I got to see them there every year when I was a kid

I think 'singing section' is basically code for 'be prepared to stand'. Obviously neither the club nor Wembley can say that explicitly given it's an all-seater stadium though.

Hence that's why I've gone there - hopefully stewards less militant

Archived