Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

6 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Block 511, get in! Already going to be a pain in the arse carrying my high altitude stuff up their with having to worry about sunglasses.

If you're on row 1-5 ish then you might want to consider it too.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

we have the East side I believe.

Well that's what i though, but i've seen a few people who said their tickets are in the west side. admittedly most of them are in the east, mine included

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

Well that's what i though, but i've seen a few people who said their tickets are in the west side. admittedly most of them are in the west, mine included

What block?

How did you manage to get them in a block that isn't a Leicester section?

EDIT; Thinking about it, I don't think that the Club Wembley section (middle tier) is segregated.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What block?

Sorry, i meant east. most are in the east, mine included. i'm in 120

BUT there does seem to be quite a few leicester fans saying they're in the west

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What block?

EDIT; Thinking about it, I don't think that the Club Wembley section (middle tier) is segregated.

that's probably what i've seen that's confused me

25 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Sorry, i meant east. most are in the east, mine included. i'm in 120

BUT there does seem to be quite a few leicester fans saying they're in the west

If people have tickets on the west side then they didn't buy them from see tickets and they might get a shock when they get refused entry to the man united end 

We've got 3 seats going on a mini bus to this. 9.30am from Asda Thurmaston to Stanmore, going the rest of the way on the tube. Between 25-30 quid depending how many seats are sold. PM me if you're intersted.

I'm disgusted with myself, I've managed to select tickets on the top row of the fcukin stadium baring in mind I'm a season ticket holder and I bought them the 1st day they were released. Wasn't even pissed up when I booked them either. Words fail me.

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

So will those of us down in the front rows be getting sun stroke ?? Factor 50, hat and shades ??

No in that section of the ground its going to be raining according to bbc weather

Archived