Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

Very excited now! On the way to Wembley for the first time since 1992. I haven't been to Wembley since that day because I was so gutted and traumatised. Meeting the same guys as I went with that day too. Not seen them since that day. ****. We were all 20 then! Where did the time go?! 

I live in Luton, so got the Thameslink down to Hendon and I'm taking a leisurely stroll to Wembley. 

Loving all the cars going past me with blue scarves and flags hanging out of the windows.

I'm not wearing colours because I haven't been able to get a new shirt yet, wish I put last years shirt on now for a few beeps and waves!

Enjoy the game everyone. We don't get to come here much now.

Wembley was my favourite place in the world as a kid.

*edit: ASDA is bloody full of us!

12 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Blimey. Going to town on this.

FB_IMG_1470567438099.jpg

That is brilliant. Have a wicked day all, United are used to this, we aren't, so make some terrific noise and enjoy it like it's your last ever game. Wish I could have been there! 

19 minutes ago, Lesteban said:

In central London without a ticket today, can anyone recommend a good Pub to go and watch? Preferably with mostly Leicester fans and located around Paddington/Baker Street area. 

Stags head buddy. It's a Leicester pub.

Hope everyone around the world wherever you are is having a fantastic day. 

It doesn't feel like 7 years ago we were setting off to play Oldham away etc etc in League One and today we play at Wembley as Champions of England.

What a truly wonderful time to be a true Leicester City Supporter, enjoy all. 

Fuming today's been ruined by National Express. Coach never turned up they eventually put on taxis over two hours later and now we're stuck on the M1 in queueing traffic due to an incident and ETA is over an hour 

Archived