Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

Just about everyone I know and work with, is going..lol

Should be a great day to be a City fan.

Does anyone know the nearest tube stop? Is it Wembley Central or Wembley Park?

Wemberly park I think

What's wrong with like minded people being given an area to support the team?

How can that possibly, POSSIBLY, be seen as a negative? lol

Because it implies that the authorities organising the game see fit to divide the crowd into 'people who want to sing' and 'people who don't/won't' - instead of just selling the tickets and letting fans get on with it as they see fit. 

Also because it's code for treating people differently re: standing 

The nearest, and less crowde station is Wembley Stadium. It is right behind the stadium itself and trains run in and out of Marylebone.

There isn't a tube station called 'Wembley stadium'. Not that I can see on the tube map anyway?

Because it implies that the authorities organising the game see fit to divide the crowd into 'people who want to sing' and 'people who don't/won't' - instead of just selling the tickets and letting fans get on with it as they see fit.

I'm in block 108 and I'll be standing!

It's helping people choose the most appropriate section of the ground for how they want to watch the game.

And yeah it is code for "we'll let you stand in this area", what's wrong with that? 

Level 5 isn't that bad. Or not as as bad as is being made out. 

And everyone saying that they got tickets quicker than LCFCDirect. 

duh.gif

Of course you did. It's an official ticket-selling site that handles thousands of sales every day for individual events. Of course it'll be better lol

I'm in Level 5 and I've just had a look at my view on the Wembley website and it's a decent perspective. I'm on row 8 and it definitely isn't as bad as Newcastle.

Had a mare, booked my tickets when I was on holiday and just took the first tickets that were offered when I selected the £25 category and it turns out I'm on row 40 which is the very last row at the top of the stadium, might as well be watching my Nan play subbuteo.

Had a mare, booked my tickets when I was on holiday and just took the first tickets that were offered when I selected the £25 category and it turns out I'm on row 40 which is the very last row at the top of the stadium, might as well be watching my Nan play subbuteo.

lol

Magic analogy.

Got the standard LCFC e-mail and this was in it if it's relevant for anyone

Junior Fox Members – You Could Be a Mascot at Wembley

When Leicester City take on Manchester United at Wembley, in the FA Community Shield supported by McDonald’s, on Sunday 7 August 2016, one lucky Junior Fox Member has the chance to walk out onto the pitch, with the Leicester City team, as the official Club mascot. 

This unique competition is open to all Junior Fox Members, and the lucky winner will also receive a full Leicester City 2016/17 home kit and four tickets for the fixture. 

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply email kellie.inskip@@lcfc.co.ukwith the following information: 

- Junior Fox Member’s name and the name of their parent/guardian 
- Contact Telephone Number 
- Contact Email Address 

All entries must be received by 5pm on Thursday 14 July. For more information, along with Terms and Conditions, click here

Nan playing subbuteo, that a euphemism?

'Don't go in there guys my nans playing subbuteo'

Archived