Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

I would assume (and hope) there is some priority given to members, but I'm not sure how that would work seeing that officially no one is a member at the moment.

It says at the end of this link

http://sport.seetickets.com/football/team/leicester-city

Further selling dates for members will be announced in due course.

Only 6 tickets in one transaction as well.

Nightmare. We wanted 20 together so now got to have 4 people trying to log in at same time.

Not sure if you expect sympathy for that...

Not sure if you expect sympathy for that...

No mate. Just a ****ing pain if the club had sold them as normal. It would be 1 straight transaction as normal.

And whilst I don't normally mind sorting all my mates out. I'm the only one allowed access to Internet at work. Others are restricted to non core hours and non work websites.

Having to sit in a queue about 4 times knowing that getting those 4 transactions anywhere remotely close is gonna be a right ****er.

Think I do have it down to 3 now however. lol.

What evidence will SeeTickets require to prove your a STH? Will our accounts from lcfcdirect be transferred over or something?

Some said earlier in the thread LCFC gave Seetickets all the eligible reference numbers that you'll have to quote when you go to buy. 

Thanks chaps.

That's ok, this is exactly the reason I never hand refs out and if i do help anyone I insist in buying the tickets myself, some poor people may have a shock when they can't buy tickets cuz some horrible ****er as kept details and got there 1st, and cuz it's not the club selling, you can have them delivered where ever you want.

I think the club may get some flack if this falls on it's arse.

So for non season ticket holders will it be first come first serve once they know what is left?

No priority was given to STH who travel, so I'd hope no priority is given to different members brackets, be a free for all with all members I'd expect.

Is it right that these go on sale to ST holders on Monday morning?

There's no priority (eg having attended a certain number of away games last season) is there?

Just ST holders....?

Yep.

Only ST Holders can buy tickets from 4-15th July.

The rest of the ticket details get announced after that

Archived