Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

Guest CityFan 06

Are UFS planning on bringing wavers to Wembley? The ones in SK1 are top draw.

It would be great to see them at Wembley, unless of course Wembley themselves provide flags for both sets of supporters.

I slightly ****ed up my order.  Not sure how.

If anyone has a single ticket in block 117, row 39, near seats 151,152,153 or 154, and wants to swap, i have a spare one:

block 117, row 42, seat 149.

Cheers!

I slightly ****ed up my order.  Not sure how.

If anyone has a single ticket in block 117, row 39, near seats 151,152,153 or 154, and wants to swap, i have a spare one:

block 117, row 42, seat 149.

Cheers!

That's only three rows down from where you already are :blink:

Ok. at least it worked lol, however, a shame such a ticket seller couldn't offer a seating plan.

You don't get a plan when you buy England tickets either.

I suppose it cuts out the singles that end up dotted about, besides an 80k stadium it's probably quicker to just programme the main PC to keep offering the next best seat at that price cat.

But a block selection would've helped a bit.

You don't get a plan when you buy England tickets either.

I suppose it cuts out the singles that end up dotted about, besides an 80k stadium it's probably quicker to just programme the main PC to keep offering the next best seat at that price cat.

But a block selection would've helped a bit.

You got block selection. It was a drop down box. Then it gave seats in that block.

I reckon everyone was in such a rush.

It was at the end of each price category.

Must've been a busy site at 9! I logged on around 15 minutes later and was a bit miffed I had to create an account first, then I couldn't remember if I'd used them before for gig tickets.

Crappy mobile pages as well, just pleased when the confirmation email pinged through.

Hopefully there will be enough tickets left, which there should be i assume for tickets to be sold on general admission. Unless someone who has a season ticket who isn't going would like to donate their number....

There should be around 4,000 left after STH. But there are at least that many members of varying tiers I think, although they have not announced yet the next stage of ticket sales.

I think 'singing section' is basically code for 'be prepared to stand'. Obviously neither the club nor Wembley can say that explicitly given it's an all-seater stadium though.

I hope you're right! I'm hoping more than just the advertised blocks will be standing too... Will look so poor if it's only two blocks standing. Even league two plays offs get more than that

Weekend in London booked.

Two nights in Bloomsbury, with a West End show (for Mrs Col) booked on Sat night and the Wembley game booked (for me) on the Sunday.

Back to central London after the game, a bite to eat in Chinatown and back on the train Monday morning.

Expensive (4 star hotel and great theatre seats)....but looking forward to it.

I think 'singing section' is basically code for 'be prepared to stand'. Obviously neither the club nor Wembley can say that explicitly given it's an all-seater stadium though.

I'd imagine so.

It would hardly be fair for sitters to buy tickets in the 'singing section' to then tell fans to sit down. That would basically be the equivalent of me getting tickets in a 'quiet zone' and standing up and belting out songs for 90 minutes.

Weekend in London booked.

Two nights in Bloomsbury, with a West End show (for Mrs Col) booked on Sat night and the Wembley game booked (for me) on the Sunday.

Back to central London after the game, a bite to eat in Chinatown and back on the train Monday morning.

Expensive (4 star hotel and great theatre seats)....but looking forward to it.

What show?

I only ask as me and the wife are at romeo and Juliet sat night.

Not quite sure where i've bought!

Didn't really like the options, or lack of I was given, but hey ho, i'll be there!

Level 5 whatever that means (Didn't think Wembley had that many levels/tiers or am I being thick?).

Surely they've not sold that many already?!

The system works though, LCFC take note!

Not quite sure where i've bought!

Didn't really like the options, or lack of I was given, but hey ho, i'll be there!

Level 5 whatever that means (Didn't think Wembley had that many levels/tiers or am I being thick?).

Surely they've not sold that many already?!

The system works though, LCFC take note!

Level 5 is top tier.

Archived