Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Community Shield 2016

Level 5 is top tier.

Yeah just done abit of research.

I see the logic in Level 1, 2...but why jump to 5? What's wrong with 3?! lol

Bit miffed it's top tier but hey ho, like I said i'm there, so who cares! Besides it seemed to be the only option.

Yeah just done abit of research.

I see the logic in Level 1, 2...but why jump to 5? What's wrong with 3?! lol

Bit miffed it's top tier but hey ho, like I said i'm there, so who cares! Besides it seemed to be the only option.

I think they use it so they can class the lower tier as 1, the bit behind the walkway as 2, 3 is the club etc, 4 full boxes etc 5 upper, but those who go to watch england maybe able to pull me up on that or explain better, for certain events.

The new(ish) 'Motown, the musical'..she's into all that game.

Romeo and Juliet eh...very artistic!

She likes shows, I don't, so i go for shit where i know the story, less need to concentrate lol.

What hotel? we are in the radisson blu great russell street bloomsbury!!

She likes shows, I don't, so i go for shit where i know the story, less need to concentrate lol.

What hotel? we are in the radisson blu great russell street bloomsbury!!

Can't think of the name mate, but it's deffo in Bloomsbury!

Level 5 isn't that bad. Or not as as bad as is being made out. 

And everyone saying that they got tickets quicker than LCFCDirect. 

duh.gif

Of course you did. It's an official ticket-selling site that handles thousands of sales every day for individual events. Of course it'll be better lol

I've been to watch England on level 5 and it's really not that bad - very high but escalators to get up there lol and view is ok really.

I'm glad to have got in on level 1 for the shield but would have still been ok with being on 5 so long as I can be there!

Got onto see tickets out of the queue at 9.07am and none of the £45 tickets were available which seemed weird.

Depends what part of level 5 you're on. The back third of it it's not great to see. But just be thankful that you'll be in the ground!

Managed a seat in block 113.

There should be around 4,000 left after STH. But there are at least that many members of varying tiers I think, although they have not announced yet the next stage of ticket sales.

Thats what i thought - but then we both have the same amount of tickets, so lets round it up to 55000, what about the other 30000 tickets.....

Thats what i thought - but then we both have the same amount of tickets, so lets round it up to 55000, what about the other 30000 tickets.....

There never are actually 90,000 tickets though. 20,000 are gone. Already sold to Club Wembley members. So there's a max of approx 70,000 to split between the teams.

There never are actually 90,000 tickets though. 20,000 are gone. Already sold to Club Wembley members. So there's a max of approx 70,000 to split between the teams.

Being club Wembley doesn't mean to get a ticket. Only some events you do.

Correct but the community shield is one of the events included in club Wembley

I believe it is, there are loads of tickets floating about on ticketibis and others, a lad who helped us out with Everton tickets in the away end, has been in touch as he knows people who have club wembley to sell, he's meant to be finding out at what price they are looking for.

:doh:

@@Babylon

I brought a single ticket in block 108 Row 20. I saw that you weren't too happy with your seat being the front row. Would you want to swap? I'm not really fussed where I sit so i'm quite happy to sit at the front.

The option is there if you want to change. Im not openly trying to get to the front row but since im not bothered where I sit I thought I would offer

(Just tried to send you this in a private message but you cant receive new messages)

Archived