Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

1 hour ago, bmouth_fox said:

The telephone/internet ticket system really is a joke. I renewed my silver last week, and trying to upgrade to gold this morning. The system clearly doesn't have the capacity to cope! So frustrating.

7 minutes ago, Daz93 said:

If you can get down to the ground I'd advise it. No queues and the lad did it in five minutes. This was after I spent an hour ringing up.

Would love to if I didn't live in Bristol!

my dad got there at 9am and said he would have been in the queue for about 3 hours at the rate it was going down so went home. doubt there are any silver to gold memberships left now if it was like that.

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Feel like I'm wasting my time here, might jack it in and go down the beach.

It won't be long until we're shit again and they'll be emailing me again trying to shift the tickets they can't sell. lol

Beach mate, we have friends for tickets

26 minutes ago, smr said:

my dad got there at 9am and said he would have been in the queue for about 3 hours at the rate it was going down so went home. doubt there are any silver to gold memberships left now if it was like that.

He would have been sorted by now then! I've been going 3 hours and I can't even get in the queue. 

Just got through after 12 mins of queuing and upgraded from silver to gold.. Guy on the phone said there were still a fair few upgrades available.

Took about 10 calls to get in queue.

good luck!

46 minutes ago, smr said:

I was at the back of the queue at 9am, took no more than an hour. It looked bad but it actually went quite quick once you got into the shop. There was plenty left when I got to the till, around 1000 I was told.

13 minutes ago, ratters said:

Just got through after 12 mins of queuing and upgraded from silver to gold.. Guy on the phone said there were still a fair few upgrades available.

Took about 10 calls to get in queue.

good luck!

was that silver to gold?

Archived