Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc_lass10

Memberships 2016/17 - Details Announced

Yep, got our confirmation email, no longer Silver Foxes, me and Tom are Gold Fingers. Well done son, persistence pays off - still a bloody rip-off though. £180 to enter a glorified raffle. Wont bother going when we are  back in the Championship, will go back to supporting Chelsea/Liverpool/Yanited/Citeh (depends who is top) :-)

upgraded mine and my dads to gold. on the way to the beach! had tried several times on the way but couldnt get in the queue. stopped off somewhere for a pee and thought id give another try.. in the queue at 9th place. 20 mins later and found gold yay!

city renewal started today I upgraded to silver. but if silver and gold had chance to get a gold and gold membership still available, if i ring box office can upgrade to gold. I'm a bit confused as person in box office said you can only upgraded once a season, but if gold memberships still available surely ungraded silver should have priority over new customers? 

Rather annoyed at the way upgrades have been administered online. I had 2 silvers last year, renewed one and left the other to expire. 

Went on there this morning and the only membership I could upgrade was the one that had expired and not the one that I renewed. 

This means that the club presumably expected me to not renew silver in the hope that I could upgrade to gold on the off chance that upgrades were available. Seems a weird way of doing it - could have wound up with no membership at all if I'd waiting for upgrades. 

I will call the club tomorrow to get it resolved but I'm perplexed. However very happy to upgrade to Gold. 

15 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

Must have been a lot gold members from last season not renewing, every silver member I know has been able to upgrade, or has the club made more available on the sly? ;)

1500 golds from last year and 1500 total family fox wasn't it? 4000 golds available this season means around 1000 available for silvers to upgrade? Or am I being naive haha. 

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

1500 golds from last year and 1500 total family fox wasn't it? 4000 golds available this season means around 1000 available for silvers to upgrade? Or am I being naive haha. 

It was 1500 gold and 500 family fox so with family fox ceasing to exist meaning the 500 is now doubled it totals 2500 so leaves 1500 spare golds  

34 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

It was 1500 gold and 500 family fox so with family fox ceasing to exist meaning the 500 is now doubled it totals 2500 so leaves 1500 spare golds  

Im sure last season it was 3000 gold and 1000 family last season, they doubled the amount of members and put no cap on silver.

52 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Golds are capped at 4000 with access to 1500 tickets per game.

I would have thought anyone who wants a ticket should be able to get one as long as they are willing to purchase on day of release.

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/memberships/

I'm probably being thick here but if there are 4000 gold members and they each want a ticket to the first game of the season, for instance, how can they all get a ticket when there are only 1,500 tickets available?

20 minutes ago, smr said:

I'm probably being thick here but if there are 4000 gold members and they each want a ticket to the first game of the season, for instance, how can they all get a ticket when there are only 1,500 tickets available?

I have made an assumption that not every gold member will want one.

It's 1500 minimum available per game. They are trying to get around some of the accusations that silver/gold members were promised tickets to any game last season.

4 hours ago, josh_baskin said:

Im sure last season it was 3000 gold and 1000 family last season, they doubled the amount of members and put no cap on silver.

Never seen figures mentioned for last season only the season before which I have based my figures on but if what you are saying Is the case then you would end up with 5000 gold members if everyone renewed as both members of family would each be entitled to a gold renewal 

2 hours ago, Monk said:

It's 1500 minimum available per game. They are trying to get around some of the accusations that silver/gold members were promised tickets to any game last season.

Yeah exactly. They're ring fencing a certain amount of tickets for every game so everyone at least gets a shot at the games where they give thousands of corporate tickets away (CL games spring to mind). When all the corporates bugger off again for the games against the likes of Bournemouth and Burnley then there will be thousands more available. 

Archived